Confirmed with Link: Will Smith signs ELC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Star Platinum

May 11, 2024

seinfeld-dance.gif

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
Because Grier was able to keep Macklin's Dad from convincing Smith to refuse to sign with the Sharks.
What happened to Will telling his roommate's girlfriend's cousin's sister he was going back to BC? Do you mean some random 200 follower social media account was wrong?!?

YUPPY 2 7 10 11

Oct 5, 2020
Yeah, It's going to be a fun training camp and season. Sharks still will end in near last place but I can see we are inching upward.

Congrats Will Smith!!!

"The Fresh Prince is coming"

Last edited:

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
Terms of Will Smith's deal, per source, confirmed by PuckPedia: Salary $855k, signing bonus 95K; 'A' Performance Bonuses $1M; 'B' Perf Bonuses $2.2M
FWIW this means Smith stands to make $250k every time he hits one of the following achievements: 20 goals, 35 assists, 60 points, 0.73 points per game (min. 42 GP) or if he finishes top 3 in +/- or top 6 in TOI among Sharks forwards.

That's why it was always ridiculous to suggest he would go back to BC. Very good chance of forfeiting $500k+ he would never get back. I don't care who you are, that's a lot of money.

knu

Feb 28, 2012
Fremont CA
FWIW this means Smith stands to make $250k every time he hits one of the following achievements: 20 goals, 35 assists, 60 points, 0.73 points per game (min. 42 GP) or if he finishes top 3 in +/- or top 6 in TOI among Sharks forwards.

That's why it was always ridiculous to suggest he would go back to BC. Very good chance of forfeiting $500k+ he would never get back. I don't care who you are, that's a lot of money.
These are the details I couldn't find. Thank you.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad