Why is Charles Barkley commentating on hockey?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naych_PHX

Feeling Salty
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
There are specific resources for sports nerdism, but I can assure you that the NHL would die the fastest death if the panels consisted entirely of hockey-brained eggheads. Most people would turn that shit off and never return to watching the game because they got distracted by whatever they did to get away from it.

The world runs on casuals.
Well, people keep watching Sportsnet

algernon

Mar 19, 2006
Calgary
Charles is legit helping grow the game with his support as much as any superstar player, also he's literally just the best and that was more entertaining than any hockey halftime show all year
How many championships has the round mound of rebound won🤔

No, I don't have google or follow B-Ball.

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
well as someone who doesn't follow basketball in the slightest, lives in Canada and cut the cord for TV almost 10 years ago... I don't have a lot of exposure to American broadcasts.
I live in Canada and cut the cord for TV almost 10 years ago and I know this LOL.

I do get a fair amount more exposure to American broadcasts though, being a Devils fan.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
he's employed by the same network now, but even when he wasn't, he was pumping up hockey to american audiences. even when growth was flat or negligible for a decade out of nothing but his own interest. what's the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad