Who should the Chicago Blackhawks select 2nd overall in the 2024 NHL Entry Draft?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who do the Chicago Blackhawks select 2nd overall?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
Sounds like something someone 5'11.75" would say.

1718313246832.jpeg

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
Speaking of Dahlin, I see a bit if his game in Yakemchuk actually.

Certainly if you were to pick a d in the draft that's closest imo.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

The GIF tells me it's safe to assume Lazerus lurks here.
Pretty safe to assume that not only most the reporters, but probably a lot of analysts, players, scouts, coaches, and other organizational personnel lurk here(HF in general). It's the largest hockey message board in existence, and is relatively well-known around the world.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Pretty safe to assume that not only most the reporters, but probably a lot of analysts, players, scouts, coaches, and other organizational personnel lurk here(HF in general). It's the largest hockey message board in existence, and is relatively well-known around the world.
Well if Laz sees this, I want him to know that he’s a dumbass.

TheDachKnight

Formerly known as TPOEJ6489
Aug 16, 2014
I was looking at some Yakemchuk highlights.....this guy is right there with the rest of them if you ask me......physical, big shot, good hands, reasonably mobile....really like his game.
If he had Dickinson’s skating, he’s probably the no doubt #2 pick. He’s still really good and has a chance to be the best defenseman in this draft but the skating does concern me.

Reactions: Muffinalt

TheDachKnight

Formerly known as TPOEJ6489
Aug 16, 2014
get way more Seabrook vibes from Rinzel tbh...Lev seems more like a Ekblad/Seth type...someone should put Lev and Seth side by side because it feels so similar the way they move around on the ice and handle the puck
Seth in his best years in Columbus was a stud. I personally see more Dobson than Ekblad. I also think he has more jam to his game than Seth. The draft needs to hurry up and get here already. A few months back, I was in the camp of if we don’t win 1st overall, give me whatever pick gets us Levshunov. The time in between is making people stir crazy.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
Lazerus being Musto makes a lot of sense. Both are annoying and act like they know everything.

Laz being Fiddy also makes sense in that nobody on the planet bothers to read what drivel they write on a daily basis

I have 50 muted. Sometimes I think I want to unmute him to see what he's been up to.

• Haha
Reactions: Pez68

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
'...incredibly smart and understands how to play a composed, poised game'.

I keep seeing things like this, yet we have some posters here who keep swearing that he's got a low hockey IQ. Things that make you go hmmm.....
People having different opinions on players is the least shocking thing I could see on this board.

Its just a quote from Craig Button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad