Who should the Chicago Blackhawks select 2nd overall in the 2024 NHL Entry Draft?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who do the Chicago Blackhawks select 2nd overall?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Yeah, wasnt trying for dubs and it was a mid season.

This season tho?

Screenshot-20240610-173348-Photos.jpg

I hardly play tho.

Yeah sorry. Don't need more fans.
First Twitch Streamer ever that was actively trying to suppress their number of subscribers.

Cubs2024wildcard

Caleb Williams is a bust
Apr 29, 2015
First Twitch Streamer ever that was actively trying to suppress their number of subscribers.
Oh dear .....

I'm under a contract. I do not get money from subs any more. The measly views I would gather from this place don't push any needles. I have had super chats turned off for well over a year nor do I need it.

You guys really need to learn your streamer etiquette.

As for the draft, Davidson still hasn't proved he has what it takes to build a cup winner, and this pick isn't going to change anything. Outside of one slam dunk pick he lucked into none of his draft picks have done anything and the jury is still out if they ever do.

Trading away a 40 and 30 goal scorer with nothing to show for it is a red flag if not two.

• Haha
Reactions: ChiHawks10

jls24

Apr 30, 2013
Can we at least agree that we have a perfect fit for Levshunov in our lineup with Vlasic.

And that Demidov pot commits us to a lineup of smaller players. 4 of top 6 (bedard Nazar Moore Demi)
I honestly can't believe I haven't thought about that. I want Demidov, but the prospect of putting some of these D next to Vlasic makes them much more appealing than face value.

Imagine taking Buium and having the luxury to tell him to go full gas.

2nd point I have 0 concerns. All of those guys will be able to play plenty physical at the end of the day.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Oh dear .....

I'm under a contract. I do not get money from subs any more. The measly views I would gather from this place don't push any needles. I have had super chats turned off for well over a year nor do I need it.

You guys really need to learn your streamer etiquette.
Ooh, please do share. At what level of success do you reach before things like... the number of people watching and engaging in your content become irrelevant to your "contracts"? I'm dying to know.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Oh dear .....

You guys really need to learn your streamer etiquette..
I don't know a single streamer that doesn't make money from subs. Lol you arent fooling anyone.

ColbyChaos

I am a made up country
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
Can we at least agree that we have a perfect fit for Levshunov in our lineup with Vlasic.

And that Demidov pot commits us to a lineup of smaller players. 4 of top 6 (bedard Nazar Moore Demi)

Dh_8KSMUcAAhGBm.jpg:large

5"11 vs 6"00

Long season, still in the wild card race.

Yeah, wasnt trying for dubs and it was a mid season.

This season tho?

Screenshot-20240610-173348-Photos.jpg

I hardly play tho.

Yeah sorry. Don't need more fans.

Gio wasn't elite the year he won?

So reporters are "clueless" now? Good lord....

OK.

Brent Burns is elite. And if you're getting a similar player at 2 that's as solid a pick as you're going to get.
Fortnite is for Nerds and Virgins

Bedarded

meow
Mar 21, 2013

Mercs must be lying.....

this isn't the place to be talking about this, but in this clip nickmercs is encouraging his viewers to subscribe to him on 1 of the 2 websites he streams on that gives a 70/30 split(kick) to the streamer rather than a 50/50 split (twitch)
superchats are youtube. if you have a contract with youtube or twitch it is for exclusivity. only kick gives non-exclusive contracts which allegedly paid him $10M 2 months before this clip.

you are clearly an uninformed and/or bad troll.:D

statswatcher

Jul 27, 2022
there are few occupations in the world more embarrassing than streaming video games. honestly i don't know which would be sadder, bragging about doing that on a pseudonymous forum or lying about it.

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
My proposal to settle this: KBIB pay off my student loans or ban :naughty:

In exchange I will go on to be your #insiderrr and pursue being some underpaid data entry coffee bitch in a hockey ops FO for the next two decades, and if I ever win a cup I’ll put your name there instead of mine.

Lmk

Reactions: statswatcher

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Fortnite is for Nerds and Virgins
lol im neither

there are few occupations in the world more embarrassing than streaming video games. honestly i don't know which would be sadder, bragging about doing that on a pseudonymous forum or lying about it.
I'm not sure about that. If you can support your family/self and have a lot of disposable income, I couldn't think of a better occupation than playing vids for a living.

statswatcher

Jul 27, 2022
I'm not sure about that. If you can support your family/self and have a lot of disposable income, I couldn't think of a better occupation than playing vids for a living.
it's an easy gig to be sure, just not the kind of thing i'd be flaunting were i in that position. i'm also an old fart who hates fun so your mileage may vary.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Mark Edwards is confirming that Lindstrom's medical reports are clean, from all the NHL scouts he's spoken to.

His outlet ranked Lindstrom at #2 with that in mind.

Pretty interesting.

I still wouldn't draft him

Back injury at young age even if medically cleared is a red flag to me

Plenty of players have been medically cleared only for back issues to become major issue as career has gone along

Daze should be a clear reminder for some here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad