What's going on with Johnny Hockey?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
I’m sick to my stomach over this. Don’t have good feelings about it being fake. Heartbreaking for the families. Losing one loved one is hard enough but 2 at the same time. Thoughts are with everyone affected by this

Reactions: JBeast

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Editor’s note: Tim Peel, while a horrible ref, and person, is a public figure (with sources).
Not sure how good of a source Tim Peel is but he is a “source”

If it’s true or not he’s still a garbage human being giving this rumor more traction when some family members might not be aware yet.

Reactions: thaman8765678

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
I feel sick.

I’m hoping to wake up to news that somehow isn’t tragic (it sounds like loss of life of at least one human being has been confirmed, sadly, regardless of who it is).

Just a gutting feeling that leaves you empty. My heart goes out to those lost and everyone whose worlds have been destroyed.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Apparently his sister is getting married tomorrow in the area and that's why both brothers are here. I really hope this is bs, what an absolutely horrific weekend it would be when it was supposed to be one of the best of their lives. Just absolutely awful if it's true.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
I’m not going to post it but it’s circulating that the medical examiner shared the police officers notes in a group chat and that’s how it got leaked before families were notified. Horrible.
If the police notes are real they have both Johnny and Matthews names and DOB.
Everyone needs to remember we live in a social media world where word travels fast. Not that there’s any good way to find out about the loss of a loved one but potentially finding out via social media without all the confirmed facts from police and/or doctors is extremely unfair and difficult for families.

This whole thing sucks.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Why are you melting down?
You really don't get that a disgraced official.. fired.. due to credibility issues, should not be the person to break the death of a hockey player to the world. Never mind the fact he has no decency.. he has no.. wait for it.. CREDIBILITY

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Apparently his sister is getting married tomorrow in the area and that's why both brothers are here. I really hope this is bs, what an absolutely horrific weekend it would be when it was supposed to be one of the best of their lives. Just absolutely awful if it's true.
Jesus Christ. It gets worse and worse

Monsieur Miz

Nov 3, 2017
I’m not going to post it but it’s circulating that the medical examiner shared the police officers notes in a group chat and that’s how it got leaked before families were notified. Horrible.
Everyone needs to remember we live in a social media world where word travels fast. Not that there’s any good way to find out about the loss of a loved one but potentially finding out via social media without all the confirmed facts from police and/or doctors is extremely unfair and difficult for families.

This whole thing sucks.

If it's true that dude needs to lose his job. Unacceptable.

Cake Eater

Jan 19, 2022
You really don't get that a disgraced official.. fired.. due to credibility issues, should not be the person to break the death of a hockey player to the world. Never mind the fact he has no decency.. he has no.. wait for it.. CREDIBILITY
He’s not breaking it though, just corroborating, and he would have the sources to do so.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004

This whole thing sucks.
Terrible if true. Here they wait 24 hours before releasing a victim's name so that the family can be notified properly.

Reactions: SI90
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad