GDT: Game 1/2- Habs vs Leafs Prospects - Sept 14- 1pm EST RDS1 & YouTube

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
Drove down to come to the game! A lot of stories to watch but I’ll be particularly interested to see:
  • Can Heineman finally separate from the pack of prospects?
  • Has Mesar taken a step?
  • How has Beck’s strength buildings over the summer impacted his game?
  • Can that 3rd line of Thorpe, Tuch, and Xhekaj hit everything on the ice?
  • Which of our 4 D (Hutson, Orville, Mailloux, Engstrom) will stand out and make a push for the big league this year?

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
awesome! I’m home chugging coffee getting all worked up… Last time I was this hyped Subban was visiting Montreal with the Bulldogs and went to the game.

I hope it’s a good one! I want to see that 3rd line play to their « flavor » like the coach says, they can hit everything blue all they want, easier for them to stand out than inter squad for sure.

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
Hockey is back in town with gorgeous summer weather outside, best of both worlds!

I’ll be at the game tomorrow, but looking forward to watch this one, too! Can’t wait to see the prospects showing what they’ve got, fighting for a spot.

And remember… it’s only preseason!

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
With the majority of the players who will be playing today and tomorrow unlikely to be making the NHL, the only thing I will be watching with interest, is whether those most prime (and yes, hyped) of our prospects demonstrate they have taken the necessary developmental steps to be potential full-time, if not impactful, NHLers. At least to this writer, everything else is just entertainment. I would rather that these two games clearly show that we have the 6 or so best players/prospects on the ice: win, lose or draw.

Wouldn't everyone?

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Wow this top 9, though minus Thorpe, but plus Simoneau and Barre-Boulet, will be fun to watch in Laval. As will the top 4 without probably at least one of Huton, Mailloux, or Reinbacher, but with Trudeau.

Voici la formation déployée vendredi à l'entraînement :

Attaquants

Farrell-Beck-Heineman
Davidson-Kidney-Mesar
Tuck-Xhekaj-Thorpe
Savoie-Larose-Manscum
Nijhoff-Pellerin

Défenseurs

Hutson-Mailloux
Engstrom-Reinbacher
Protz-Motew
Charbonneau

Gardiens

Samuel Richard
Matteo Drobac

Last edited:

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Wow this top 9 plus Sumoneau and Barre-Boulet will be fun to watch in Laval. As will the top 4 without probably Huton, but with Trudeau.

Voici la formation déployée vendredi à l'entraînement :

Attaquants

Farrell-Beck-Heineman
Davidson-Kidney-Mesar
Tuck-Xhekaj-Thorpe
Savoie-Larose-Manscum
Nijhoff-Pellerin

Défenseurs

Hutson-Mailloux
Engstrom-Reinbacher
Protz-Motew
Charbonneau

Gardiens

Samuel Richard
Matteo Drobac
I assume Thorpe is going back to his junior team.

Reactions: 26Mats
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad