GDT: Game 1/2- Habs vs Leafs Prospects - Sept 14- 1pm EST RDS1 & YouTube

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
After we drafted Engstrom, I randomly decided that he was the prospect I'm stanning after watching him toe drag some random dude into oblivion in his first development camp.

Really excited to see him on NA ice. There will be an adjustment period for him and Reinbacher but that duo is going to be a force. Both got good all around game with Adam being more offensive and David defensive. This is the last chance to buy your tickets for the Engstrom bandwagon before the train leaves the station.
I picked him to be the surprise of the camp this summer, I predicted him a spot in October.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Lmao Manscum.

That's an all time name.
1726329565878.jpeg

Mudz

3peat watch: 0/3
Sep 11, 2006
Montréal
After we drafted Engstrom, I randomly decided that he was the prospect I'm stanning after watching him toe drag some random dude into oblivion in his first development camp.

Really excited to see him on NA ice. There will be an adjustment period for him and Reinbacher but that duo is going to be a force. Both got good all around game with Adam being more offensive and David defensive. This is the last chance to buy your tickets for the Engstrom bandwagon before the train leaves the station.

Reactions: SupRocket

viceroy

Mar 5, 2011
Montreal suburbs
On va en manger une tabarnac.

Tu penses ça pour de vrai? Contre les prospects des Leafs?

Today we find out wether we have the future of this franchise or the future guangdong tigers in our hands.

The Kunlun Red Stars would probably be more appropriate.

Nah, I prefer the way @Mats26 Spelled it

Not cool man. I grew up with a name that didn't fit in and got made fun of plenty. Not gonna stand around while you make fun of a First Nations name. I have a friend who's Abenaki.

Heard Kirby Dach just fell down the stairs, out for 9 months

Heard Kirby Dach stepped on a Lego, out for the season.

Reactions: Sasha Orlov

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Do you have any idea how much time I put into these old Sierra games back in the late 80's/early 90's ? Enough to know EXACTLY who that is right away 30 years later, that how much :laugh:
My name is Israel Mianscum and I want to be a hockey player!

1726332157856.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Pompeius Magnus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad