What's going on with Johnny Hockey?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
The incident itself (no identities in this link, just location/time) occurred around 8:30 pm last night. That isn’t late enough for the silence from everyone to be extremely concerning.

Hopefully Johnny is ok, however two folks have died either way. Tragic no matter the outcome here.
How do we know this is the accident?

dirtydanglez

Oct 30, 2022
this rumor has been circulating for an uncomfortable amount of time. his agent really should have released a statement by now if not true. it's getting increasingly worrying.

Reactions: ManwithNoIdentity

Apr 9, 2009
USA
How do we know this is the accident?

His family lives two miles away, he was in the area with his family for his sister’s wedding, rumor is involving an accident like the one described in the link

Again not saying it’s Johnny. Just have seen that link referenced by locals on Twitter

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
There’s stuff on Reddit I won’t mention and let people go look for themselves but it’s pretty damming, especially the timing. It’s kinda how this rumor gained traction even before the tweets started.
If you're referring to the "police notes" it seems odd the image is just enough out of focus that you can't completely make out the writing. Unless there's a clearer image out there. Also, who leaked it? The ME? The police? Seems suspicious.

Jun 25, 2021
Isn't this just a metaphor for his career? Just a bullshit rumor some bored f***s came up with.

Monsieur Miz

Nov 3, 2017
There is a leaked group text of a medical examiner sending a notepad with Johnny & Matthew’s name, DOB, etc on it. And people searched the name of the medical examiner and found he is a real medical examiner in the area, and found his Facebook where he is friends with the other names from the group text.

The medical examiner just deactivated his Facebook account.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
His family lives two miles away, he was in the area with his family for his sister’s wedding, rumor is involving an accident like the one described in the link

Again not saying it’s Johnny. Just have seen that link referenced by locals on Twitter
That is terrible if true. My heart breaks for his sister. Tragic.

Cake Eater

Jan 19, 2022
If you're referring to the "police notes" it seems odd the image is just enough out of focus that you can't completely make out the writing. Unless there's a clearer image out there. Also, who leaked it? The ME? The police? Seems suspicious.
Can you point to the part of the image that you can’t decipher? We can help you out

Means nothing, whether he leaked it or not he’d getting blown up tonight so much that would make any sane person to deactivate it.

Rumplesnipeskin

Bar Down
Nov 30, 2011
Colorado
Prayers for the family, friends and teammates. Nothing short of shocking. If further confirmed, remember to spread love, keep this thread positive.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Probably because Internet “sleuths” are bombarding his socials just like they bombarded the police station. Anyone who doesn’t see the problems this kind of irresponsible reporting causes then I don’t know else to say.

Reactions: Alicat

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Image is clear. Either somebody who knows how to write those notes is playing a sick joke or they are real

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
R.I.P Jonny.

1725006161040.png

Unconfirmed reports are circulating that Johnny Gaudreau, the NHL player known as "Johnny Hockey," has died following a cycling accident in Salem County, New Jersey. The incident reportedly occurred on the evening of August 29, 2024, when Gaudreau and a family member were struck by a vehicle while cycling.

Local authorities have confirmed that two bicyclists were killed, but have not released their identities yet.While some sources, including former NHL referee Tim Peel, have claimed that Gaudreau has died, there has been no official confirmation from reputable news outlets or the NHL itself. The situation remains fluid, with many on social media expressing concern and disbelief over the news. As of now, the reports should be treated as rumors until verified by official channels.

BruinsFan37

Jun 26, 2015
The incident itself (no identities in this link and I’m not saying it is Johnny, just location/time) occurred around 8:30 pm last night. That isn’t late enough for the silence from everyone to be extremely concerning.

Hopefully Johnny is ok, however two folks have died either way. Tragic no matter the outcome here.

If true why in god's green earth was Gaudreau and his brother out on bicycles, on a public street, more than hour after sunset.

It's horribly tragic, but so is Russian Roulette. And yes I know biking at night is safer than Russian Roulette, but with is means he should have zero reason to take such risk in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: PuckMunchkin

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
If true why in god's green earth was Gaudreau and his brother out on bicycles, on a public street, more than hour after sunset.

It's horribly tragic, but so is Russian Roulette. And yes I know biking at night is safer than Russian Roulette, but with is means he should have zero reason to take such risk in the first place.

It's not that dangerous to ride your bike at night breh.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Probably because Internet “sleuths” are bombarding his socials just like they bombarded the police station. Anyone who doesn’t see the problems this kind of irresponsible reporting causes then I don’t know else to say.
The fact that people have been bombarding the police station with calls for hours, yet nobody in Gaudreau's camp (including himself) have put out the fire, tells me that it's most likely NOT a rumor. They would have issued a quick, straight to the point statement saying he is fine, and to stop harassing the authorities about a silly rumor.

There is no way they'd let it go on this long when it's tying up the damn phone lines at the precinct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad