What do you drive?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Just bought the wife a 2024 VW Atlas Cross Sport. Nice ride.

View attachment 876265
My parents are looking at one of these right now. Gorgeous rigs.

I'm looking to trade in my Jeep next year for the new Charger (Six pack twin turbo) - That said, I'm nervous as hell at how expensive they'll be. That, and the interest rates across the board are filthy right now.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
@TheGreenTBer I finally bought a diesel LOL

2005 Dodge 2500 Heavy Duty with a 5.9 Cummins. ISB common rail injection.

Paint is faded, it has a couple of issues, but pulled it off my neighbor for 8k, so pretty decent deal for a pre-emissions diesel. Especially for a 5.9. Should be a fun project.

1718133320139.png

• Love
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Love it! Auto or manual?
sadly it's an auto.

there was only one manual for sale within a few hundo miles of my house and it was like 26k.

these autos are trash and i fully expect to rebuild it at some point. giving her a shakedown over the next couple weeks and will start tackling stuff 1-by-1.

• Wow
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
sadly it's an auto.

there was only one manual for sale within a few hundo miles of my house and it was like 26k.

these autos are trash and i fully expect to rebuild it at some point. giving her a shakedown over the next couple weeks and will start tackling stuff 1-by-1.
Only kind of trannies I mess with are the ones with dicks tbh

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I was on vacation and a 1984 Ferrari 308 pulled into the gas station. I was so god damn horned up...

Chatted with the guy about it for a bit. One of the nicest cars I've ever seen in person. I definitely have to win the lottery...

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Remember when even the average car had its own personality?
Now, over half the cars on the road ago look the same. The crossovers are the worst. You could see 5 different make/ model crossovers and if the badging wasn't there, you'd assume they were the exact same brand.

Reactions: Jovavic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad