What can we do to get Keefe fired.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
I really don’t see a scenario where Keefe is fired this year, unless we go on a serious losing streak, perhaps if this trip is a disaster. Seems pretty secure to me, but I’d personally love a change. Quenneville.

Reactions: hullsy47

Leafs98

Sep 26, 2007
I really don’t see a scenario where Keefe is fired this year, unless we go on a serious losing streak, perhaps if this trip is a disaster. Seems pretty secure to me, but I’d personally love a change. Quenneville.
Isnt that the very valid scenerio. Lots of losses to continue here. Who's confident otherwise. Oilers pp gonna score at will.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
What can we do? Nothing.
The team can keep losing or getting bounced in the 1st round though to help.
Although judging from Leafs management, it takes 5-7 years to figure out if something is working or not. And maybe not even then.

The Masters

Jun 30, 2018
How tf does this guy still have a job? I don’t understand why this organization is so paralyzed by fear of change.
shanny is scared to fire him and the team goes backwards

This is all about keeping the leafs as a cash cow

personally i would have fired keefe in off-season but TRE didnt want to use that bullet yet

My guess is they dont do anything until they flame out again in the playoffs cuz thats where this is headed

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
shanny is scared to fire him and the team goes backwards

This is all about keeping the leafs as a cash cow

personally i would have fired keefe in off-season but TRE didnt want to use that bullet yet

My guess is they dont do anything until they flame out again in the playoffs cuz thats where this is headed

That signals we are the biggest joke in the league. What a weak management core.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009

I'd love Q but I don't think he got re-instated by Bettman

Sullivan seems viable, I am sure Dubas is gonna have him take the fall in Pittsburgh, they get Keefe, we get Sully.

Reactions: DarkKnight

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth

Berubes name was mentioned here..Let's bring in a coach that wants to be here. Start with that.

Reactions: BrannigansLaw

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
Is Quenneville available and does he still want to coach? If yes then that would be a good option.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Hope the board decides to force Shanahan to fire Keefe. That's what they are there for and TBH the whole sign with us big happy family narrative was always terrible. They probably only kept Keefe to get the two signed.

New Coach would be the GM's decision but Boucher would certainly be a likely candidate.

Shanahan with the blessing/pressure of the board to be precise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad