Welcome to (failed) TED Talk - TED is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006

LOL. Straight out of the crisis comms playbook.

If you're driving from Surprise, 6 more miles is NBD. :rolleyes:

You'd think so, but compared to that stretch, the preceding 25 miles are a cakewalk.

If you ever drove to Westgate from Chandler or Gilbert on the 10 and hit rush hour at the Stack, you know what I mean.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
LOL. Straight out of the crisis comms playbook.

You'd think so, but compared to that stretch, the preceding 25 miles are a cakewalk.

If you ever drove to Westgate from Chandler or Gilbert on the 10 and hit rush hour at the Stack, you know what I mean.

I use to drive a Super Shuttle out of Sky Harbor.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Google tells me that the Fiesta Mall site is only 6 miles from Mullett. Is that that big of a deal?
No. It’s not a big deal. Morgan routinely says 75% of the “premium” ticket buyers (I don’t know what this means) are in the “East Valley”. This location is in the center of the east valley.

This location is worse than TED. But it’s much, much, much, much better than Glendale.

Not much really in this to go on. Other than there are the usual hurdles.
Paywalled. Cliff’s?

This guy belongs on reality television. Haha.

TheLegend

They call me “Buzz”.
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Paywalled. Cliff’s?
Not much. Mayor's all for it. Said they also have other sites nearby available if not Fiesta. Couple of council members who responded seen positive. But nothing really happening yet.

Notes the Phoenix leaders who were positive yesterday about going back to Footprint have backed off a little after realizing the logistics involved. But still open to it.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
No. It’s not a big deal. Morgan routinely says 75% of the “premium” ticket buyers (I don’t know what this means) are in the “East Valley”. This location is in the center of the east valley.

That's the important part!!!

This location is worse than TED. But it’s much, much, much, much better than Glendale.
Happy for you.

Reactions: RemoAZ

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Reactions: MayDayMayDay

Dirty Old Man

Still processing...
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
If Fiesta Mall happens, completing the light rail line to Chandler makes a lot of sense.
Lol just stop it, okay? Because that fantasy light rail stops a few hundred yards from my house and goes right to Coyotes games.

It would be like a Suns fan now living in those W6 towers in Tempe. Casual stroll to Valley Metro, dropped off a block from Footprint, after the game metro comes right to the sidewalk picks you up whisks you home.

Reactions: MIGs Dog

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
That's the important part!!!

Happy for you.
I don’t know where that 75% number comes from or what it means. I’m assuming it means “a large majority of Coyotes fans are on the east side”. And if that’s true, then it must also be true that the 101/60 area is “closer” than Westgate for most Coyotes fans, right?

I’d like to look at this unemotionally. It seems likely to me that Awhatukee, Chandler, Tempe, Paradise Valley, Scottsdale, Mesa and Gilbert are the preferred suburbs to cater to, no? I could be wrong. And if I am, I hope you’ll show me that I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad