Welcome to (failed) TED Talk - TED is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonDemersWasOkay

Awaiting the return of my beloved team
Nov 14, 2018
I felt so horrible for Leah last night too. You could tell she was on the verge of tears when talking about what this could mean for her job. And still the trolls laugh. I genuinely don’t know how I’ll be able to remain an nhl fan if the worst happens. I don’t want to associate with this shit anymore

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Man, the more I think about the TempeWins campaign, the angrier I get.

It's like Patrik Stefan's open-net miss come back to haunt us.

Reactions: Nowotny

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I do, but let's go with Bill's sentiment.

Basically this confirms a lame duck season, and absolutely nothing else.

What Meruelo is going to want from any AZ-based Plan B is enough money from ancillary income to offset his hockey losses. TED was the only option that would have provided it. So - unless there is an actual honest-to-Gary plan in place and not just a bunch of vaporware hype - there is no long-term solution for us in this market.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
If they announce relocation and play in Mullet Arena next season they will be lucky to get 2 thousand people on average night.Did you see attendance Oakland A's get those days?
That’s why there would be no announcement, only another red herring for fans to get excited about.

Reactions: SniperHF

Arizonatah Coyetis

Formerly Kai Yo T
Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Basically this confirms a lame duck season, and absolutely nothing else.

What Meruelo is going to want from any AZ-based Plan B is enough money from ancillary income to offset his hockey losses. TED was the only option that would have provided it. So - unless there is an actual honest-to-Gary plan in place and not just a bunch of vaporware hype - there is no long-term solution for us in this market.
Exactly. If plan B is an arena only option the team is no better off than it was in Glendale and we're just kicking the can farther down the road again.

Puck possession wins

Jan 17, 2014
Not sure I’m taking Reddit at face value. Haha.

Right on the 101&60 and just south of 202. Not bad.
Only other site possible, since there's no land anywhere in Scottsdale, PV, or Chandler to be had.

Gilbert is too far east, and Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park is another tribe land issue (which won't happen).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad