Pre-Game Talk: Week to Get Back (To Where You Once Belong) [@VAN; @CGY; @EDM]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Some good tidbits.

Colorado Avalanche ‏@Avalanche 10m10 minutes ago Centennial, CO
Roy said Varlamov will start at Vancouver and Calgary. Pickard will play at Edmonton.

Colorado Avalanche ‏@Avalanche 2m2 minutes ago Centennial, CO
Chris Bigras skated today and Roy said he's done a lot of off-ice work. Needs to pass 1 more test & then he could be available vs. VAN.

Hallelujah!!!

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia

Awesome. I was looking for a site like that the last time we played Edmonton but I did one better and posted the games Varly played in Edmonton lol. Look at those numbers I mean wat the hell happens to Varly in Edmonton. Must be the lighting or something.

member 116861

The best thing about the Canucks playing like crap is that tickets are so cheap. Hopefully Bigras is healthy and I'm able to watch him play.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Man are those numbers hard to look at. Varly is just awful in Edmonton.

Hoping to see a win in Edmonton, and thinking of making the trip down to Calgary as well on Friday. Hopefully Bigras is ready to play.

Please, MacK, figure out how to play hockey once again in the way that you were so touted as a 1st overall pick. Please.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Now that we know Rantanen isn't happening my unrealistic wish is to see Zads replace Holden Or Gelinas.

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
Varly allows 3 goals against in his two games. Not sure how many the Avs will score though.

Oilers game...McDavid is blanked, Avs win 4-3.

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
I was just checking the scoring leaders and Mackinnon only has 2 more points then Eichel...
I was reading over the thread when he scored those goals in the playoffs which kind of makes me sad as well. So much hype and expectation. I'm not saying he's a bust or anything but his development has really gone flat since his rookie season. I still think he could be a top 5 scorer but he really needs to figure it out soon.

On a side note tomorrow will be my first ever Avs game. Yay

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Some players take a bit of time to figure things out. MacK's talent is immense, it is a matter of time. It doesn't take long to look back a player that played a similar sort of game and had similar struggles... then burst out in his 4th season.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Some players take a bit of time to figure things out. MacK's talent is immense, it is a matter of time. It doesn't take long to look back a player that played a similar sort of game and had similar struggles... then burst out in his 4th season.

Joe Thornton for example lol. My buddies were all in love with Samsonov calling Thornton a bust. Yah.

Jarey Curry

Avalanche of Makar
May 2, 2015
Finland
Despite the disappointing loss to Winnipeg last week, it still wasn't an awful week.

If we could get 2 wins for every loss the rest of the way I think we could still make playoffs.

8-4-0 would be our record, 90 points. That would be right on the cusp.

That would be great if one of those wins contain the Wild one last time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad