Post-Game Talk: WEEK 13 Chargers 6 Patriots 0

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
One touchdown. Just one lousy touchdown against a mediocre Chargers team would give the Pats the win.

Can’t get in the end zone one lousy time.

Bill should be flogged for being the architect of this offense.

Reactions: Mione134 and LSCII

IveGotToBeMe

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
RI
BB should be given his walking papers tonight. He built this terrible team, he coached it, and he needs to take the blame for the outcome. Time for RK to grow a set.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
You know how inept the offense has to be when the defense gives up 26 points in the last 3 games and the team is 0-3? :laugh: That probably guarantees they get a top 3 pick and more likely top 2 now that the Cardinals have Murray back

Reactions: smithformeragent

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Mac Jones would have had 4 picks and been benched by the 3rd lol
Not only did they score no points, they never threatened to score points. Trying to spin that because the guy you’ve been clamoring for the last two years is silly. Just accept reality. He sucked. He’s not a pro quarterback.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Only the Panthers and Cardinals have fewer than 4 wins right now, so barring an unforgivable late-season surge, we'll likely be picking no later than 3rd. If the Cards finish off the Steelers whenever their game is resumed, that's good for our chances in sealing a top 2 pick.

Panthers need to pick up some wins. Since they don't even have their own pick they have no reason to tank and might come out well with their new coach. I don't know what the tiebreakers are for draft picks, probably some strength of schedule bullshit that I'm too lazy to calculate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad