Post-Game Talk: WEEK 13 Chargers 6 Patriots 0

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
I've been calling foul on Herbert for a couple seasons now. The guy is obviously tough as nails but I've never been THAT impressed by him.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida

Also. I'm gonna say what I want about Mac because I had to hear I about him not "being aware". Meanwhile we're seeing the SAME THING with Zappe. While I've been told Zappe is better and will bring a jolt.

I dont see any of it. We have shitty offensive players and everyone knows it. Tom Brady couldn't win with this team.

Will you admit that Zappe also looks bad like Mac or are you still using losing Rhamondre as a reason why he's bad? Genuine question. Not trying to be a bitch.

2-9 had his chance, Zappe has had 3 quarters, this game is close in bad conditions where no offense is scoring

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007

Also. I'm gonna say what I want about Mac because I had to hear I about him not "being aware". Meanwhile we're seeing the SAME THING with Zappe. While I've been told Zappe is better and will bring a jolt.

I dont see any of it. We have shitty offensive players and everyone knows it. Tom Brady couldn't win with this team.

Will you admit that Zappe also looks bad like Mac or are you still using losing Rhamondre as a reason why he's bad? Genuine question. Not trying to be a bitch.
For whatever reason you read what you want to read. The team sucks. Mac Jones sucks. And Zappe is slightly better than current day Mac simply because he doesn't have the yips. That doesn't mean Zappe is good.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I wonder who does better ratings on Thursday, Patriots or Bruins.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif

Your son having a good bowel movement is more exciting than the Patriots I imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: BMC

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
For whatever reason you read what you want to read. The team sucks. Mac Jones sucks. And Zappe is slightly better than current day Mac simply because he doesn't have the yips. That doesn't mean Zappe is good.
I provided you link on who said this oline is good. You don't have any comments on it?

I've said this before. I'm glad Mac is sitting. He's got the yips for sure AND a destroyed confidence. But I've heard all season long from Zappe fans that he is significantly better. I've heard from media he's going to give the team a jolt.

What I see is the SAME SHIT same playcalling. It's ass. And I'm not comfortable or confident in this team fixing ALL of the issues this team has in the off season. No confidence.

Reactions: ON3M4N

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I provided you link on who said this oline is good. You don't have any comments on it?

I've said this before. I'm glad Mac is sitting. He's got the yips for sure AND a destroyed confidence. But I've heard all season long from Zappe fans that he is significantly better. I've heard from media he's going to give the team a jolt.

What I see is the SAME SHIT same playcalling. It's ass. And I'm not comfortable or confident in this team fixing ALL of the issues this team has in the off season. No confidence.
I said the team sucks. Again, you read what you want to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad