NFL GDT: Week 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I dont think Travis Kelce is undervalued. It's not like everyone thinks he is a product of Mahomes. He made a 1st team and 2nd team all pro with Alex Smith at quarterback. He is 34 and without him, so his time is winding down. The Chiefs need to start investing more in wide receivers, something Andy rarely has done. As great as him and Mahomes are, last night showed you need competent pass catchers.
Investing I guess for you means money. They’ve used a pair of 2nd round picks on Moore and Rice plus a 3rd on Toney. They’ve opted in the past couple of years to move off Hill and Hardman vs pay them.

At some point in the next 2-3 years when Kelce retires or declines they will move off him. And then reallocate that money elsewhere but TE make like $10 mill less than Top WR. TJ hocks den just signed for like $17 mill per when the top WR are over $25 mill per. So only getting a certain level of WR for just $17 mill per.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Tee Higgins in the off-season, would be a nice get for them. Doubt Cinci can keep him.
Honestly, if Cincy keeps Higgins they really need to nail their picks on the OL and and D as they will need to save cap space elsewhere if they are paying QB and WRs big money.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Cant buy alcohol in Texas on Sundays before noon, so I think ill go out during halftime. Going to watch the Niners/Stillers game.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Honestly, if Cincy keeps Higgins they really need to nail their picks on the OL and and D as they will need to save cap space elsewhere if they are paying QB and WRs big money.

If anything, Chase will get paid before Higgins. I like Tee Higgins and he’s a good wide receiver but Chase is a game changer.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
And we're off Week 1 Sunday!

I expect a rough day for my Pats...
Im nervous the Eagles are going to lose. Brady ceremony and it being the opening game. Ill take a 1 point win.

Pickett is sacked on 3rd down, see if Purdy can throw the ball now.

Reactions: Tuggy

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It’s been less than 10 minutes and we have already seen two quarterbacks catch their own passes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad