NFL GDT: Week 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I watched most of the first half and spent the second on my ps5 but is KC really that bad? I mean Kelce wasn't playing and if he plays could it be a different story. Still think this team is pretty legit, it's only week 1

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
I watched most of the first half and spent the second on my ps5 but is KC really that bad? I mean Kelce wasn't playing and if he plays could it be a different story. Still think this team is pretty legit, it's only week 1
Kelce is big , like NE when Gronk wasn't in , just a different team.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
coach-slapping.gif
Mahomes to his wr corps

• Haha
Reactions: TheAngryHank

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Kadarius Toney trending, some are just yeah LOL

Congrats, I have high hope for Detroit this year!
Thanks, got a little lucky but couldn't care less right now, the Lions have been unlucky for 60+ years. It's about time the worm turned.

Reactions: EpochLink

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Thanks, got a little lucky but couldn't care less right now, the Lions have been unlucky for 60+ years. It's about time the worm turned.
Gardner-Johnson is energizing man. Will replace a lot of the heart and soul that was lost when Jamaal Williams left

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
They are better but KC was missing their 2 biggest threats on offense ( other than PM) and defense.
KC has to figure it out with their young WR. Toney is year 3, Moore in year 2, Rice in year 1. Vet in MVS and Ross who was mostly a PS guy last season for them and had injury issues at Clemson.

KC paid Mahomes and paid to protect him.

Trade target Mike Evans trending worldwide on twitter, lol.
He will be available come the deadline. Last year of his contract. His QB this year is likely some combo of Baker and Trask. So would love to play with Mahomes to up his stats and get another contract. But that wouldn’t come from KC.

DS7

Oct 9, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Mahomes without Kelce and this receiving core was like watching Lamar trying to make something work with Duverney and Proche when Andrews was out. Painful.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Tonight's officials need to go back to ref school, they let Taylor get away with way to much, once in a while you might let it go but he was lining up wrong and jumping the snap all game long. I'm sure the league wasn't to happy about the NBC crew pointing it out and joking about it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad