We need to talk about Tampa

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
This thread has ZERO to do with this run I would say reams like Montreal and Buffalo being pathetic and blowing 2 and 3 goal leads against them has more to do with it
5-STAGES%20OF%20GRIEF-1.png

Sounds like someone is at Stage 3.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
So why didn’t he get back up the lineup when he turned our 4th line into our best line for a couple of weeks? I really don’t think Cooper gives a **** about how many points he scores.

Do you need to think about that one again? If he was having success on the 4th line and "turned it into our best line" why would he love him off it.....

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
5-STAGES%20OF%20GRIEF-1.png

Sounds like someone is at Stage 3.

Stage 3?

More like Stage 1.

Right now I think he's still refusing to believe the power his thread actually has.

Stage 2 most likely comes after Tampa gets that 10th win a row.

Stage 3? He'll finally accept the winning streak as something of his own creation, but he will also maintain that "Toronto will still be better"

Stage 4: Toronto won't be better

Stage 5: He'll have an epiphany once Tampa clinches the Atlantic and Toronto is destined to square off against Boston.....again.

Man this thread'll be fun to re-visit in a month or two.

Thanks, OP! :laugh:

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
I think Tampa learned their lesson last year that winning alot too the point it makes 0 difference if you lost 5-10 games in the Regular season means crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad