WCSF Game 3: Sharks @ Avalanche | 10PM | NBCSN,CBC,TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfw13

Oct 20, 2006
Another big game by Martin Jones....looks like he's really turned it around.

That said, it was a game where random luck was huge....the Sharks hit a combined six posts/crossbars (two went in) and the Avs hit three (one went in).

A few inches either way and it could have been an Avs victory or a Sharks rout.

Soedy

All Hail Cale
Nov 27, 2012
Hamburg, Germany
i guess. he's probably in the high 20s among defensemen for me, which means most teams have a better D.

... which also means he is one of the better dman since there is atleast one other team where he is a better dman. Considering teams like SJ habe atleast two D ahead of him, its more.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
San Jose is doing nothing, Colorado isn't showing up to play the game on time. Avs got 108 shots at Smith is because they showed up at the start of the puck drop and not somewhere off a momentum building powerplay at a random segment in the 2nd period.

This is right up there with the dumb comments about the Avalanche and their performance in round 1.

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
Colorado didn’t even get 30 shots on goal. In the two CGY games at Pepsi, the Avs got 108 shots on Mike Smith,

What is San Jose doing that Calgary did not?
The Sharks actually possess the depth that Calgary claimed to have.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Yes when he's a very good defencive player and was the last man back, again just watch the play concerning the Avs POV. Then you'll understand why so many are frustrated.
call me crazy but a forward being last man back is always not an ideal situation.

as is, for that matter, a forward being your best defensive player.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
... which also means he is one of the better dman since there is atleast one other team where he is a better dman. Considering teams like SJ habe atleast two D ahead of him, its more.
eh. point conceded. turns out he wasn't talking about a defenseman at all!

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Burns and Karlsson had no points tonight. Well Burns did have a sweet assist on MacKinnon's goal but no points-for.

Reactions: MacBradley

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
He's been pretty terrible for the last couple of games, perhaps you know more but he also seems like someone to disappear for a couple of games similar to Pasarnak. He's got an insane shot so he doesn't need a lot of chances, but I thought Avs gave you lot some easy goals again especially the GWG.

At 5-on-5, Nathan MacKinnon has played 27:54 with Logan Couture on the ice and 26:13 without him.

In those minutes, the Sharks have out-scored Colorado 2-0 and the shot attempts have been 35-34 in favor of San Jose.

Why are you the way that you are? Like seriously why do you make posts like this lol

Malbec Rules

Dec 7, 2009
USA
Shark fans , how has EK looked over all? Do you think he is still playing injured? I have always thought if San Jose was healthy they could win it all....perhaps they will do so anyways but a healthy EK and the return of Pavs would mean so much to your team going forward!

I think EK looks much better this series so far. If the Sharks get their injured players back...and Jones doesn’t resort to regular season form, the Sharks will be very tough to beat.

Reactions: Devonator

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
full

Series Talk: - PDF/WCSF: (P2) San Jose Sharks vs. (WC2) Colorado Avalanche | Series Tied 1-1 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad