GDT: [WCSF GAME 3] | Edmonton Oilers vs Anaheim Ducks | 4.30.17 | 5:00PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Hope to god Tmac realizes Letestu is fn useless 5/5 keep his min there to a minimum. Play him PP SH everytime 5/5 hemmed in or scored on he also is losing lots of draws lately. Move him to 4th line play Dehairnais with Kassian .

Oilerfan4lyfe

Mar 22, 2014
You cannot and have never been allowed to challenge for high stick. Hughson and Simpson have lost it.

It was a league review.

This!!!

Also pretty sure you can't challenge a high stick once it touches a teammate then goes into the net. So the league can't review the high stick if it hit Maroon and went in, they can only review to see if it was directed in by Maroon's glove.

Tonedef

Apr 1, 2017
If talbot had tried to sell that GI, it might have been called, but then he'd have been way out of position. The fact that the "penalty" has become an unguessable guessing game prevented us from getting a PP on that one.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Connor needs to stop playing so cautious and step his game into **** you mode

the entire team needs to stop playing so cautious. hard work goes a long way and it's so simple to do. yet they just stand around and let the ducks do whatever they want. At least Nashville and st. louis know how to give it every shift

Harry Goldfarb*

Nov 16, 2016
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Lol Manson trying to get away from Looch was probably the fastest he's skated backwards all year.

Lucic pissed off could be the spark they need. Just like McDavid's hit on Sorenson...they just need something to swing the momentum pendulum back in their direction. That late goal helped, but if they can get an early goal to start the second, we're in for a good finish.

Gone

Fire KLowe
Aug 9, 2005
Earth
They need to get physical; I want everyone on the Oilers to record a hit on Getzlaf this game. I wouldn't mind a few dirty ones either.

Jul 16, 2013
Edmonton
Lucic pissed off could be the spark they need. Just like McDavid's hit on Sorenson...they just need something to swing the momentum pendulum back in their direction. That late goal helped, but if they can get an early goal to start the second, we're in for a good finish.

Oh yeah that's exactly what we needed. I hope it woke Looch up for real

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Wasn't expecting a 3-0 series lead anyways, but the Oilers need to at least look like they deserve to win the rest of this game, even if they end up losing.

Cam98

Jun 24, 2009
something has to be wrong with McDavid, he hasn't looked the same since game 2 of the first round.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
All the typical traits of bad Oilers were present. Dead feet, lazy plays on the wall, dumb plays at the blue lines. Couldn't have made life any easier for the Ducks with the stupidity and laziness.

Hopefully that last goal and a refocus in the intermission gets them playing as normal. Still tons of hockey left.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
I just saw/heard a tweet of this. I am still a bit in awe of what i heard and a bit emotional. An arena in Canada, full of Canadians, singing the US National Anthem word for word and doing a damn fine job. I can't think of a time I"ve heard that in an arena in the US. To this American it meant a lot. Especially considering the current global climate.

I have always had a respect for Canada and Canadians. But its different now, at least in regards to the folk of Edmonton and the Oilers. You now have at least one new Yank Brother from another Mother. Thank you.

Awesome post, appreciate it big time my friend. This isn't the first time Oiler faithful have belted out the American anthem like that. In the second round of the 06 run, in San Jose the Sharks fans booed our anthem. In reaction, the Oiler fans in Rexall sang the American Anthem just as loud as they did the Canadian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad