GDT: [WCSF GAME 3] | Edmonton Oilers vs Anaheim Ducks | 4.30.17 | 5:00PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
Nuge is ... putting the team on his back.
He is playing a lot better than our captain. But i won't say anything after this post about Mcjesus as people here call him, because how dare i point out he is still playing like crap and it is already game 3 of series Two and he is content with having no impact on the game. That is the last i will mention of him again because i will get kicked out of the discussion for daring to point out the obvious. I don't give a damn if he is our captain or our best player, he needs to get his head out of his ass and he isn't beyond calling out.

Game 8

Mar 8, 2003
Lucic pissed off could be the spark they need. Just like McDavid's hit on Sorenson...they just need something to swing the momentum pendulum back in their direction. That late goal helped, but if they can get an early goal to start the second, we're in for a good finish.

Is exactly what we need!

CantHaveTkachev

Jealousy
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
He is playing a lot better than our captain. But i won't say anything after this post about Mcjesus as people here call him, because how dare i point out he is still playing like crap and it is already game 3 of series Two and he is content with having no impact on the game. That is the last i will mention of him again because i will get kicked out of the discussion for daring to point out the obvious. I don't give a damn if he is our captain or our best player, he needs to get his head out of his ass and he isn't beyond calling out.

there you are!!

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
for sure the fans singing the US anthem was awesome

and we're not out of this game either.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
Anyone else sick of the 2006 glorification??

WE DIDNT WIN...

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
LET'S GO :edmonton!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
______________________________ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
__________________________________________________ __________ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad