GDT: [WCSF GAME 3] | Edmonton Oilers vs Anaheim Ducks | 4.30.17 | 5:00PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
I don't think it was a challenge? I think that was just a standard NHL review.

Also don't think RNH touched it anyways. Went off Fowler to Maroon.

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave

I'd love to see Carlyle throw a challenge and lose it, then to hear 19,000 people heckle the **** out of him "GOOD ONE RANDY!! *clap-clap clap-clap-clap* GOOD ONE RANDY!!"

Also,

Kozari & Sutherland are the refs tonight. I'm kind of torn if that's a good thing or not...I guess we'll see what kind of game management shenanigans they have up their sleeves.

http://scoutingtherefs.com/2017/04/18988/tonights-nhl-playoff-referees-linesmen-43017/

That challenge made me think of this reply from earlier in this thread :laugh:

Edit: wait, who called the challenge?

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Wow! Now THAT'S AWESOME! Singing the American's National Anthem with the crowd? Awesome! :handclap: I love my country :nod::nod::nod:

I just saw/heard a tweet of this. I am still a bit in awe of what i heard and a bit emotional. An arena in Canada, full of Canadians, singing the US National Anthem word for word and doing a damn fine job. I can't think of a time I"ve heard that in an arena in the US. To this American it meant a lot. Especially considering the current global climate.

I have always had a respect for Canada and Canadians. But its different now, at least in regards to the folk of Edmonton and the Oilers. You now have at least one new Yank Brother from another Mother. Thank you.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
40 minutes to go...lot's of time to climb all the way back. Just hold the fort, they were down 3-1 at home against San Jose too. They can do this!

Come on Oilers!

ekcut

The Refs shot JFK.
Jul 25, 2007
Edmonton
Cotton McKnight: I'm being told that the Oilers will be forfeiting Game 3 so they can have 5 days rest going into Game 4.

Pepper Brooks: It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for 'em.

KlimasLoveChild

Feb 25, 2012
You would think we couldn't possibly play worse then that in the second...:yo:....My confidence is strangely growing.

Game 8

Mar 8, 2003
I just saw/heard a tweet of this. I am still a bit in awe of what i heard and a bit emotional. An arena in Canada, full of Canadians, singing the US National Anthem word for word and doing a damn fine job. I can't think of a time I"ve heard that in an arena in the US. To this American it meant a lot. Especially considering the current global climate.

I have always had a respect for Canada and Canadians. But its different now, at least in regards to the folk of Edmonton and the Oilers. You now have at least one new Yank Brother from another Mother. Thank you.

Very nice post! Thank you for everything your country does for the world!
It is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad