GDT: [WCSF GAME 3] | Edmonton Oilers vs Anaheim Ducks | 4.30.17 | 5:00PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyJoeDavola

Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver
ducks know exactly where the puck is going to go in edm's zone. they're cutting off every pass or clear. they can barely get out of their own zone. lol

It's on McLellan and the rest of the coaching staff for not teaching this team **** all and for not being able to adjust. We've seen this all year and been able to outscore our problems. Not in the playoffs.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I think we won a Sunday game against San Jose, but that was a later start, 8:00 local I think.

Have we won a single early Sunday game this season?

I believe the Montreal S/O win was an afternoon game and so was the Detroit game in Detroit.

Just having a quick look, the Oilers are 6-7-1 on Sundays including the 1-0 win against San Jose.

Nice slewfoot by Manson there. Lucic pretty fortunate he didn't get hurt there.

Tom Collins

Aug 26, 2013
Hahaha of course our one goal is under review. Cogliano on top of Talbot, though....

Someone calm me down, :laugh:

Harry Goldfarb*

Nov 16, 2016
giphy.gif

letsgo

Apr 12, 2017
Important goal, and they've been much better on the faceoffs. Hopefully they can continue to build on this in the second period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad