GDT: WCF | I | "The Fault In their Stars" | Oilers @ Stars | 5.23.24 | 6:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I’m not sure who Skinners new goalie guru is but I hope he has him on retainer. So far he’s worth the money.

I promised myself last week I wouldn’t get fooled again by Skinner. Just the goalie guru seems to have done some good short term handiwork.

Which leads me to believe why the hell Schwartz is employed if someone can come in, teach Skinner something on the fly and Skinner’s play improves tenfold…what are we paying him for again?

NotASheep

Feb 23, 2019
Serious question, why hasn't the NHL been investigated for match fixing? Especially with the billions they've been pumping into betting.

Is it because it's irrelevant in the States? What Bettman has done to this league, ensuring certain teams every advantage and arbitrarily changing the rulebook in their favor when convenient, is really hard to stomach. I want to watch sports, not scripted shit.

and they suspend players who place bets

Reactions: Kerberos

OilerTitanFan

Feb 26, 2019
Tie game after the first, this is better than expected. I was expecting 3-0 stars by now and we prepare for game 2.

Reactions: Wreckus

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Edmonton
Those two calls were pretty soft, especially the Holloway penalty

Not a terrible road period though, Skinner looks solid

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I’m not sure who Skinners new goalie guru is but I hope he has him on retainer. So far he’s worth the money.

I promised myself last week I wouldn’t get fooled again by Skinner. Just the goalie guru seems to have done some good short term handiwork.
Whoa, someone other than Shady Schultz worked with Skinner or are you speculating?

belair

Win it for Ben!
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Nurse's job this summer is to learn how to get a shot past that first block. The guy is a Sekera clone. Total shinpad assassin.

Reactions: Shad5150
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad