blow it up
Jul 20, 2012
Santa Clara, CA

giphy.webp

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
Saw Inside Out 2 tonight. Good movie, but the famous (in our world) Randy Hahn cameo is way too short and in the mid-credit scene. (There's a mid credit AND post credit scene, just fyi).

Reactions: landshark

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
Had Five Guys for the first time in years today. Still good stuff, but $10.50 for a fast-food hamburger is pretty pricey.
Also might've been the last time I step into Tanforan depending on when that place officially closes. Man that mall is barren.
I lied. Went back to Tanforan yesterday cuz I was craving five guys fries. Still a ghost mall but even Five Guys there closed down.

Trip wasn’t completely for naught though. Their Happy Lemon is still fire.

Reactions: drunksage

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
Happy Lemon is awesome. I wish that they didn't close down their off-Strip location... and perhaps that they had the whole blended lemon series available here.
I have a Happy Lemon and Boba Guys walking distance from my office but I definitely prefer the former. I exclusively just get their green tea with cheese foam.

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
I have a Happy Lemon and Boba Guys walking distance from my office but I definitely prefer the former. I exclusively just get their green tea with cheese foam.
I would concur. I'm told that the Strawberry Matcha Latte is the only worthwhile drink at the latter. It wasn't too bad, but I don't feel like I miss it.

On that note, if anyone is ever in Vegas for one reason or another and wants some bubble tea, check out Brew Tea Bar. They're great with the milk teas and lattes, although maybe not so much with all of their fruit lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad