GDT: WCF | I | "The Fault In their Stars" | Oilers @ Stars | 5.23.24 | 6:30PM | SN/CBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Liked the period overall other than the fact that we pretty much didn’t make the faintest attempt to actually score a goal.

If we aren’t significantly more assertive getting pucks and bodies to the net we just won’t score goals 5v5. It’s as simple as that.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Skinner looks really dialed in. I thought Foegele was the best Oilers forward in that period, he was good in Game 7 too so hopefully he's gaining traction because the Oilers will need that 3rd line to contribute.

Dakinjor

Nov 13, 2014
how the turn tables. skinner is the only one who showed up in dallas, rest of the team is still in rogers arena

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Marchment with the blatant stick hold on the corner which gave them the puck and the last second shot. Refs completely ignored it of course.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Liked the period overall other than the fact that we pretty much didn’t make the faintest attempt to actually score a goal.

If we aren’t significantly more assertive getting pucks and bodies to the net we just won’t score goals 5v5. It’s as simple as that.
Meh, Dallas was playing really well defensively. I don't think it was for a lack of trying, Dallas didn't get much either.

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
Nothing burger of a period, I like it for the oilers, Skinner looked good and I didn’t get too bent out of shape.

Like I said earlier, Dallas doesn’t seal the boards in the offensive zone like Vancouver did, it’s allowing us to relieve the pressure by getting it out.

Reactions: RattsSSV and McTedi

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021

It’s infuriating…. Why do they look scared to shoot?

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Serious question, why hasn't the NHL been investigated for match fixing? Especially with the billions they've been pumping into betting.

Is it because it's irrelevant in the States? What Bettman has done to this league, ensuring certain teams every advantage and arbitrarily changing the rulebook in their favor when convenient, is really hard to stomach. I want to watch sports, not scripted shit.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
What the actual f*** was that Holloway penalty? Literally Holloway had a guy skiing on him and he didn't have the puck and he gets the penalty?!

Someone has to explain that to me. What a screw job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad