WCF | GM5 | Edmonton Oilers at Dallas Stars | 7:30PM CT | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

logan5

May 24, 2011
Vancouver - Mt. Pleasant
I'm conflicted here. On the one hand you have a super immature, always playing the victim card, whiney fans, but on the other hand, I wouldn't mind watching the greatest player in the game finally get his shot.

Reactions: Frank Drebin

DarrylshutzSydor

Aug 9, 2007
California
I'm conflicted here. On the one hand you have a super immature, always playing the victim card, whiney fans, but on the other hand, I wouldn't mind watching the greatest player in the game finally get his shot.
I said that I wouldn't be surprised at the beginning of the season, when evryone quesytioned their goaltending, we'll see

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
No conflict for me. The organization that didn't bother putting in an effort to win games for 10+ years that got four cracks at first overall with the last being a year a Crosby tier prospect was available? No desire to see them win anything.

TheUnusedCrayon

Apr 12, 2018
Try being a Vancouver AND an Oiler fan.

Vancouver fans have gotten better in the last decade, but still bad lol.

I hate both fan bases and I'm part of them lol.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Skinner is shutting up his haters tonight
It's weird. He's always been good at making the tough saves, yet struggles with letting in too many easy ones. Dallas should just be shooting everything at him instead of giving him opportunities to make the elite stops.

lextune

I'm too old for this.
Jun 9, 2008
New Hampshire
Edmonton... No
Calgary 86, 89
Nj, no
Pittsburgh yes 07 08
You're not forgetting anything
Edmonton lost the Finals to the Isles in '83, then won the next year. So yes.

NJ lost the Finals in '01 then won in '03 (I said a year or two), so yes.

Thanks for forcing me to look it up nerd.

Everybody testing an old man's memory tonight. Jeez.

• Haha
Reactions: Czechboy

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Stars choked Game 4 and haven't recovered. Vegas players and Colorado players are sitting at home watching the game shaking their heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad