WCF: Dallas Stars vs Edmonton Oilers (EDM Leads 3-2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanAveryTheGreatOne

Jul 4, 2021
images.png

Who y'all got?!

Dallas Stars (1C) vs. Edmonton Oilers (2P)

Western Conference Final

Game 1: Oilers at Stars -- May 23, 8:30 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 2: Oilers at Stars -- May 25, 8 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 3: Stars at Oilers -- May 27, 8:30 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 4: Stars at Oilers -- May 29, 8:30 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 5: Oilers at Stars -- May 31, TBD (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, TVAS)
+ Game 6: Stars at Oilers -- June 2, TBD (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, TVAS)
+ Game 7: Oilers at Stars -- June 4, TBD (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ if necessary

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sports2 and Tofveve

Chet Manley

Apr 15, 2007
Regina, SK
Complaints about disrespectful under rating/predictions, refs, and acting like people that have never won anything before. Come on fellow Oilers followers don't be like Vancouver fans.

MichaelFarrell

Aug 29, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA
Actually you haven't explained why you don't like Edmonton, you've only reiterated that you do.

Also "mental deficiency" lol. Literally everyone has confirmation biases. No need to get all up in arms, sorry if I offended you.
I have explained multiple times why I don’t like the oilers. My initial post was essentially a thesis statement on the points I would go into as to why I don’t like them. All of which are specific to my personal opinion and a reflection on the history of the organization.

I don’t think you are necessarily using “confirmation bias” in the correct form. Confirmation Bias would imply that I already have set feelings about the organization and I seek out information to supply my existing belief about the organization. That’s not the case.

It’s not a matter of you offending me, it’s more of a matter of me attempting to explain that what you were implying is incorrect. An unhealthy confirmation bias is a mental deficiency for sure.

I will say, this is way too much back and forth conversation for a post that was meant, in a large part, to just be a post people laugh react to lol

snag

Feb 22, 2014
I can see why Oilers fans are so fired up in these threads.

All these other unrelated fanbases coming in to trash/target your team has gotta be annoying. They're just jealous in the end

Stars fans are already showing to be cooler than the rest. Even if they are delusional about WDI.
I mean, everyone knows WE DESERVE IT MORE ;)

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

All these other unrelated fanbases coming in to trash/target your team has gotta be annoying. They're just jealous in the end

It needs to stop. If you don’t have an investment into either team and are coming here to just troll and get a rise out of fans, it’s not going to go well for anyone.

This isn’t even silly trash talk , it’s blatant trolling. But with that said Oilers fans need to not push back so hard, it makes things even worse. Report the stuff you feel is trolling and mods will remove it if they agree.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
It needs to stop. If you don’t have an investment into either team and are coming here to just troll and get a rise out of fans, it’s not going to go well for anyone.

This isn’t even silly trash talk , it’s blatant trolling. But with that said Oilers fans need to not push back so hard, it makes things even worse. Report the stuff you feel is trolling and mods will remove it if they agree.
Rock, meet hard place

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton

I can understand fans of teams we've beaten wanting us to lose. Kings fans and Canucks fans are whatever. Even Flames fans I get, I wouldnt' want the Flames to win either.

The randoms are the weird ones.

Reactions: Anemia

Jason316

Oct 3, 2017
Santa Monica California

They going to get TRIGGERED everytime Oilers win

I'm loving it

Can't wait for McDavid to host his 1st cup

I can understand fans of teams we've beaten wanting us to lose. Kings fans and Canucks fans are whatever. Even Flames fans I get, I wouldnt' want the Flames to win either.

I'm a Kings fan voting Oilers

My dad and mom are Canucks fans cheering Oilers as well lol

Hell my wife who prefers basketball over hockey is cheering on Oilers

snag

Feb 22, 2014

Kinda the things riots are made of lol

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Circuit Circus
hmmm... I don't think you understand. Dallas deserves this... DEEPLY.
They may DESERVE this because Dallas has a D, which stands for DESERVE.
But Edmonton ALSO has a D. And it's for DEPTH. But also two N's, for NO NONE DEPTH.
Dallas also has 2 L's, right now they have one L, so maybe another is coming.

This goes deeper than I thought... Maybe even deeper than Dallas' depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad