OT: Washington Commanders: 2022 Offseason - Part 1 - Commander Carson Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions

Don’t particularly like this move in a vacuum. He was our best return guy since Brandon Banks and was decent enough as a WR. This team needs more speed and more playmaking ability and he brought that.

Maybe this means they think Samuel is healthy or maybe they are set on drafting a WR but not thrilled with his departure.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
What's the running total now on guys who willingly signed with the Communards vs those who left?

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Don’t particularly like this move in a vacuum. He was our best return guy since Brandon Banks and was decent enough as a WR. This team needs more speed and more playmaking ability and he brought that.

Maybe this means they think Samuel is healthy or maybe they are set on drafting a WR but not thrilled with his departure.
Samuel is getting paid this year….8.5 base salary plus 1.725 roster+workout bonus….(plus the prorated $12 mil signing bonus portion)…….

I bet he plays 6 games lol….then is cut after the season….…

I did see this so maybe there’s hope.

Last edited:

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
My dad just texted me that. Wow, very sad and certainly surprising. RIP, not much younger than me

Sep 19, 2008
I argued many times in favor of Haskins because of his potential. He made mistakes and had a questionable work ethic, he was snapping selfies with the fans during games, but at the end of the day the numbers indicate that he played better during the last Gruden / Callahan year because of Kevin O Connell. When he left, the pandemic happened, he wasn't able to get as much in-person tutelage and training...

It was said then and I will say it now, the Covid pandemic f***ed up his development. He could have been better here. Yes, he had maturity issues here. Yes, he was pressured here to start right away. Yes, he was a Snyder pick because Snyder's son went to Bullis locally and Snyder was a "big fan". That said, he had potential but just was in the wrong situation here. If he was drafted by another team I doubt you see the immaturity issues that you saw here.

RIP dwayne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad