OT: Washington Commanders: 2022 Offseason - Part 1 - Commander Carson Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
shocker….chasing the $…..later mercenary. Only bright spot, going to another horrible team.

Should have been traded long ago….typical Redskinny team management.
I said last offseason after he was tagged again that he shouldn’t play another down for Washington unless he has a long-term deal by the deadline in July. Such a bad, shortsighted decision to not trade your overpriced and almost-always-injured guard when you had no chance of competing for a championship that season.

An extra 3rd-4th round pick this year would be real helpful and that’s likely what they could have gotten for him if they traded him last camp or at the deadline.

I thought Scherff to Cinci was a no-brainer. Their OL stinks and he gets to go home to flyover country. Plus, they’re good. Guess he was just chasing that bag though.

Last edited:

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia
I said last offseason after he was tagged again that he shouldn’t play another down for Washington unless he has a long-term deal by the deadline in July. Such a bad, shortsighted decision to not trade your overpriced and almost-always-injured guard when you had no chance of competing for a championship that season.

An extra 3rd-4th round pick this year would be real helpful and that’s likely what they could have gotten for him if they traded him last camp or at the deadline.

I thought Scherff to Cinci was a no-brainer. Their OL stinks and he gets to go home to flyover country.
Terrible asset management continuers

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
I'm jealous of the Pittsburgh Steelers for having signed Mitch Trubisky to a 2 year deal.
That's what Danny's Shit Waffles have brought me to.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Don’t see us spending for another receiver now, Terry is going to get paid and especially hearing how deep this WR draft is. Gotta see them go after a safety in FA

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
So what teams behind us at #11 need a rookie QB and would trade up for the pick? Saints or Tampa is all I can think of.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Don’t see us spending for another receiver now, Terry is going to get paid and especially hearing how deep this WR draft is. Gotta see them go after a safety in FA
The basics of that deal, is $37 mil guaranteed, with an out after year 2.

if I’m Terry, the ask is 5 years, $100 mil, $60 guaranteed.

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
I can't believe you guys still follow this rotten sexual assault of an organization that constantly lies.

Are you guys masochists by any chance?

I grew up a Redskins fan - fully bought in and brainwashed by 3 superbowl victories and a complete family obsession. It took a helluva lot to turn me away. And yet, I look back and pity the fools who are still there.

You guys realize this Carson Wentz crap was 100% Snyder's decision, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad