OT: Washington Commanders: 2022 Offseason - Part 1 - Commander Carson Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
I really dislike Micro P. He’d be the Costanza of the NFL except he’s neither likable nor funny. He’s human scum and every move he makes is garbage.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
RB class in the draft is stacked and JD is coming off a fairly serious neck injury. I don’t love losing him but I get it. Now go use your third rounder on a replacement back.

Ah, yeah, right…

Reactions: max21

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Having to use the Edge browser for HFBoards for some reason Chrome I can't login. Anyone know what I would need to enable in the Edge browser to get the twitter tweets to show up normally?

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

New stadium at FedEx site with practice facility and other stuff around it. This sounds like an offer so politicians can say they made an offer. Don’t sound like a credible counter to NOVA. Not serious. New stadium in drawings looks like the old Cap Center. lol

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

Just play a full 5th quarter. Still tied at the end it ends in a tie. If in the playoffs and tied after 5, sudden death.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions

Just play a full 5th quarter. Still tied at the end it ends in a tie. If in the playoffs and tied after 5, sudden death.

If it’s tied at the end teams swap field goal attempts starting at the 30. Both teams make it and then they go back to the 35, then the 40, etc… the NFL version of a shootout or PKs.

Kickers are people too.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

Too many injury issues…I think they want these OT games over quickly. I’d be fine with either new proposal.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
So they let Settle walk and then released Ioannidis? Biggest position of strength is now very thin.

What’s this cap space for? So far they’re down a starting safety, starting RG, two key DL depth pieces, 3rd down RB and they’ve brought in nobody, except a QB that nobody in the league wants, and resigned a safety and a depth WR to modest extensions. I’m sure there’s logic here somewhere.

Money freed up for Payne and Terry I’m sure but they’re a worse team now than they were at the end of last season at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad