OT: Washington Commanders: 2022 Offseason - Part 1 - Commander Carson Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
I can't believe you guys still follow this rotten sexual assault of an organization that constantly lies.

Are you guys masochists by any chance?

I grew up a Redskins fan - fully bought in and brainwashed by 3 superbowl victories and a complete family obsession. It took a helluva lot to turn me away. And yet, I look back and pity the fools who are still there.

You guys realize this Carson Wentz crap was 100% Snyder's decision, right?
I had serious thoughts of leaving but I just know rooting for another team wouldn’t be the same, so it’s either no football or Commanders.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
I had serious thoughts of leaving but I just know rooting for another team wouldn’t be the same, so it’s either no football or Commanders.
Agreed. I tried it with the Orioles back in 2010. Decided to try and root for the local team here, the Giants. They hadn’t won anything since 1954.

Lo and behold they had a great season and won their first title in 56 years!!!

And……I felt nothing. Was “meh”. That’s when I knew. I’m tied to the teams i started with as a kid. Nothing would change it. (Now, if my Son ever somehow became good enough to make any leagues, THAT would change it…..but I’m not counting on that to occur)

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The team struggled after he got hurt. Safe to say he was a pretty key cog in the RB rotation.

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Yeah that's what I did. I was going to switch to some crappy team that nobody likes. Like the Browns or Jaguars or something.

But in the end I just couldn't do it, and so it's pretty much no football. Or I watch indifferently.

On the plus side, I still passionately hate the pukes. So I still have that. I'm just a hater at this point lol.

Reactions: max21

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Poverty franchise.

Now that they're the Commanders it's even easier to have no real bond with this outfit. I assume this is a dilemma they'll face with a large section of the fanbase sooner than later.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Ridiculous they didn't even give him an offer. Where are all these other weapons they have are that none of us know about?

Their offer was high for him, and he’s going to a legit contender. Why bother with an offer/counter? cant imagine him staying here.

Crazy that Buffalo is now a destination lol….

Shitwaffling our way through the off-season!

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I swear I read that someone from the Schtwaffles FO said they wanted to keep McKissic, no? Now he leaves without ever getting an offer from them?

How shocking is it that this FO is a disorganized mess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad