Post-Game Talk: Washington at New York Game 4: TIED Our Shoes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NYRPat21

Jan 1, 2010
Ridge, New York
So I work at dominos. A lot. However I was able to watch the first 2 games and of course they lost, worked Monday night they won, and tonight I'm still working. So it's clear to me that I'm a jinx, so don't worry I'm working Friday night :laugh: Furthermore, I've adopted Daft Punks new single "Get Lucky" as the anthem for the Rangers playoff push, and am currently having a solo dance party in my car while delivering pizza. That is all. LGR

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
Stralman has really steadily improved. It was not just this game. I have noticed the way he has ability on offense, but remembers that he is a defenceman.

Dalagaze

Rangers in 7
Apr 6, 2012
NY
1. The Flash
2. Brass God
3. Lawman

HM: Step Up Revolution, Captain America, and Danny ****in' G. Lord Byron and the Hobbit also had strong games, IMO.

Hopefully Nashper the Friendly Ghost makes an appearance in game 5.

LGR

Hockey Team

Hunger Force
Dec 30, 2009
New York, NY
This guy RULES. :laugh:

945661_10151580341784266_1555937615_n.jpg

That's great :laugh:

Why pay $400 for a new jersey when you have athletic tape?!

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Stralman, McD, and G have ALL been excellent in this series. Moore has been very, very good as well.

Yeah even Girardi has been more good than bad and you know how I hold him under a microscope. When I compliment Girardi you know he's on.

Steve Kournianos

@thedraftanalyst
Hagelin and Stepan had terrible postseasons last year. Its no surprise that the homegrown talent learned some valuable lessons and are now carrying the team.

The good news is that Lundqvist can't play any worse. He's due for a robbery.

The bad news is that OV and Backstrom can't play any worse as well. They're due to break out.

Stay out of the box. Give Henrik a lead and roll the dice.

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009
Hagelin and Stepan had terrible postseasons last year. Its no surprise that the homegrown talent learned some valuable lessons and are now carrying the team.

The bad news is that OV and Backstrom can't play any worse as well. They're due to break out.

I love how this is "can't play any worse."

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

Could say the same about Nash though. I just think he needs to simplify it a little bit.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown

I agree with everything you wrote here.

Kokoschka

May 13, 2012
In case none of my posts implied it, I'm gonna say **** YES! **** YES!

and good night.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Pennsyltucky
I love how this is "can't play any worse."

Yeah, it's like he got pulled and let one in from outside of the blueline. :help:

The usual, spoiled by the world's greatest goaltender. This was the worst game for him in the series, but it still was a lot of luck and BS that led to those goals. I think he should have stopped the Brouwer goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad