W Nikita Kucherov (2011, 58th overall, Tampa Bay)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

billcook

Apr 17, 2012
kdlu36.jpg

NY&Flyers :)
Kabanov and Kucherov?

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
So Quebec can have grigirenko and sorrensen in the lineup till kucherov is ready? Then make a decision?

The moment Grigorenko comes back from Buffalo, he'll have 14 days to trade one.

But if there's a lock out, he can keep the three players until it's over. He can only play two of them though.

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
And some of you Russians are wondering why he's leaving CSKA?!

Actually, if I was Kucherov I'd be weary of playing for Quebec after seeing how they're treating Sorrenson.:eek:

But the kid says he's serious about playing in the NHL. Unfortunately, nowadays for Russians that means "I gotta play in North America ASAP". Certainly understandable, but its not always the best option for development.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Actually, if I was Kucherov I'd be weary of playing for Quebec after seeing how they're treating Sorrenson.:eek:

But the kid says he's serious about playing in the NHL. Unfortunately, nowadays for Russians that means "I gotta play in North America ASAP". Certainly understandable, but its not always the best option for development.

I'll pretend it's sarcasm...

Tra La La

Feb 13, 2003
Buffalo, New York
I see a scenario where after a lockout, Grigorenko joins Buffalo. I haven't been able to find an answer though. So Sorrensen and Grigorenko would start the year as the 2 imports and Sorrensen and Kucherov would finish. With Grigorenko in Buffalo

Tra La La

Feb 13, 2003
Buffalo, New York

So Sorrensen won't be getting the dirty end of the Stick. Roy plans Grigorenko and Sorrensen during the lockout. Lockout ends in November Grigorenko comes up to Buffalo. Kucherov begins playing with Sorrensen when his shoulder is ready.

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
So I'm guessing Sorensen get's traded?

What are the import rules exactly? Can they have more than 2 imports on the team but can only dress 2 at a time or are they strictly limited to 2 no matter what?

hockey365

Apr 6, 2012
North of MTL
So I'm guessing Sorensen get's traded?

What are the import rules exactly? Can they have more than 2 imports on the team but can only dress 2 at a time or are they strictly limited to 2 no matter what?

That is what everyone in Qc city believes. But I beg to differ. I believe, if Grigs come back, he'll be the one who'll be dealt to another team and not Sorensen.

Everyone in Qc city wants to see Grigs/Kucherov line, which is something pretty electrifying, I must admit, but it does not make sense, if Roy is focusing on building a team for Mem Cup 2015 at home! And even for this year, Duclair/Sorensen/Kucherov line would still be one of the best lines in the CHL.

Even for 2013-2014 season, a line of Erne/Sorensen/Duclair......... Still would be a top line in the CHL.

Sorensen is tall and slim, same body type as Duclair, these 2 will need lots of time to bulk up for the next level. So, the probability of Sorensen being in the Q as a 20 yr old and Duclair as a 19 yr old in 2015 is very high. Sorensen could probably captain that team to the Mem Cup on home soil!

While Grigs would be in the Q only for this coming year.

BoltSTH

Sep 4, 2008
Tampa
Vasilevski may well come over next year so that is another import player.
Didn't Roy draft him this year?

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
I still feel bad for him...

Still?

He got injured again last night in a scrimmage. Received a clean hit from a 16 yo and he's out 7-10 days with a shoulder injury... Sorensen is good but he seems to be injury prone. Had 2 shoulder injuries, a concussion and his knee taken out in one year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad