OT: Video Game Thread Part VIII

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
You screwed up by buying Diablo 4 tbh

Huge gap between "official" review scores, and user review scores.

1717076485357.png

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
@Striiker regret saving packs.
Right there with ya. :laugh:

I had four TOTS guarantees (3 packs and one pick). All non-ultimate dupes. Used them to do the Icon SBC. Got a dupe.

Then got Musiala from a random shitty pack, who looks pretty good, but I can't even use him in my starting 11 because the chem would be 2/3 for him and 2 others.

You get anything at all?

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
You get anything at all?
Nope just got Silva done who I don't even think I can get on chem because Chelsea is shit.

I got all golds in the 85x20. Seen other people get three TOTS out of em. I really punted on my favorite league for TOTY pack weight.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Nope just got Silva done who I don't even think I can get on chem because Chelsea is shit.

I got all golds in the 85x20. Seen other people get three TOTS out of em. I really punted on my favorite league for TOTY pack weight.
Yeah, looks like a good card but Brazil and Chelsea? HARD PASS.

That sucks bit it might still be worth it. You opening a store pack with coins? I'm tempted but worried I'll regret it. :laugh: Maybe after weekend league if my rewards are shit.

Reactions: FLYguy3911

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Yeah, looks like a good card but Brazil and Chelsea? HARD PASS.

That sucks bit it might still be worth it. You opening a store pack with coins? I'm tempted but worried I'll regret it. :laugh: Maybe after weekend league if my rewards are shit.
Yeah I got 1.5 million. Gotta do something with it. The ones out now don't seem too great tho. Or I can buy the Serie A guys I missed out on. :laugh:

Sounds like we might get Kroos and Reus tomorrow.

Reactions: Striiker

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Yeah I got 1.5 million. Gotta do something with it. The ones out now don't seem too great tho. Or I can buy the Serie A guys I missed out on. :laugh:

Sounds like we might get Kroos and Reus tomorrow.
I think they'll release a better one in a few days.

But yeah, considering how affordable most players are, you might be better off just buying whoever you want with that coin stack. Anyone specific from Serie A (that you can afford, obviously) that you have your eye on?

I have to get Reus no matter what but he'll likely have to be a sub.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I think they'll release a better one in a few days.

But yeah, considering how affordable most players are, you might be better off just buying whoever you want with that coin stack. Anyone specific from Serie A (that you can afford, obviously) that you have your eye on?

I have to get Reus no matter what but he'll likely have to be a sub.
Kvara and Osimen at their price are tempting. I'm afraid to go all in on Leao (can't believe they didn't give him 5* skills) or Bastoni at their price. I'll forget to sell and get burnt.

Need a link to my Red Theo. 😉

Reactions: Striiker

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Kvara and Osimen at their price are tempting. I'm afraid to go all in on Leao (can't believe they didn't give him 5* skills) or Bastoni at their price. I'll forget to sell and get burnt.

Need a link to my Red Theo. 😉
Yeah, everyone's prices are dropping like crazy.

So many good players are affordable but if you want to resell then yeah, extremely risky.

Valverde is down to 853k when he was 1.6m two days ago.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
ayyyyyyyyyyy, damn that’s good.

So jealous of that one. Had Salah’s TOTS last year and he was awesome.
Used his TOTW forever. The 3 star weak foot was annoying. I have too many left footers now. :laugh:

No Kroos today apparently.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad