OT: Video Game Thread Part VIII

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Hate you.
Back to back 82+ picks. šŸ˜®

IMG_3877.png

Musta tricked them with that 94 Haaland from October Iā€™ve had rotting in my collection for months.

• Wow
Reactions: Striiker

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
With new month , Xbox game pass added some perks.

I noticed June 9 10am PT or 1pm ET

The Xbox Games Showcase will broadcast to announce the launch of

Call of duty black ops 6

Whatā€™s weird is I canā€™t even pre order it. Canā€™t do anything until the event. Hope itā€™s on game pass so itā€™s included with subscription

Xbox announces a Pre order for EA College and Madden 25 149.99 or 134.99 with game pass

They calling it a mvp bundle

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Haaland/Sortloth getting crosses from Hernandez/Frimpong puts you on the ā€œStraight to Hellā€ list.

I will accept nothing but 20-0 from you.
Well I was already 5-3 pre-Haaland and Salah so... :laugh:

I started off hot the last two weekend and got the demons down the stretch. Trying a different strategy this week.

Theo's crosses suck even though he has 99 crossing and silver whipped pass. I don't use Frimpong anymore. I bring Davies off the bench.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Well I was already 5-3 pre-Haaland and Salah so... :laugh:

I started off hot the last two weekend and got the demons down the stretch. Trying a different strategy this week.

Theo's crosses suck even though he has 99 crossing and silver whipped pass. I don't use Frimpong anymore. I bring Davies off the bench.
No excuses. 20-0.

I got shit on last week so my new strategy is to not do that. 1-0 so far so pacing for a flawless run.

Reactions: FLYguy3911

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006

Same reason I donā€™t play GTA, the fact you can be a mass murderer & avoid the law is too unrealistic for me.

I'm as excited to have the game back as anyone but there is a large fraction of people who have their head in the sand about having faith in EA. They are just setting the foundation to make this a card trading simulator like every other sports game and the gameplay will always be secondary.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Itā€™s awful. EA making me pay for packing Haaland. I only got 10 wins. Havenā€™t finished that bad since my very first WL. And then hit me with another dupe. :laugh:

View attachment 878895
Damn thats brutalā€¦ I assume you took James? Iā€™ve heard conflicting things on her.

4aca6441-6980-4798-9c54-5986684eaea3.png

13-7. First high value TOTS card Iā€™ve gotten

Last edited:

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Did you see the season rewards? :laugh:

Everyone having that lvl40 Puskas is going to be a disaster.
Yeah. Can only imagine the crazy cards that dropped between now and then to make that card obsolete.

I was away all week so I missed most of ultimate tots and it looks like the new promo is just gonna have better cards anyway. Wish I had more mid-tier fodder. Did pack Valverde again tho. :laugh:

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Yeah. Can only imagine the crazy cards that dropped between now and then to make that card obsolete.

I was away all week so I missed most of ultimate tots and it looks like the new promo is just gonna have better cards anyway. Wish I had more mid-tier fodder. Did pack Valverde again tho. :laugh:
Pack weight was HORRENDOUS this week but the next set of cards look nuts. I'd love them to give us a base icon upgrade evo... my Queen, Mia Hamm, is getting a little overwhelmed lately.

I'm pretty much out of decent gold cards after doing Reus' SBC too, but I saved my rivals rewards for today. Let me borrow your Haaland and Valverde x2 luck for a bit, please.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Pack weight was HORRENDOUS this week but the next set of cards look nuts. I'd love them to give us a base icon upgrade evo... my Queen, Mia Hamm, is getting a little overwhelmed lately.

I'm pretty much out of decent gold cards after doing Reus' SBC too, but I saved my rivals rewards for today. Let me borrow your Haaland and Valverde x2 luck for a bit, please.
Didn't end up opening a store pack either lol.

Guess I'm doing that Diaz. Half my team is Liverpool.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad