Value of: Victor Oloffson at the deadline.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Perennial

Jun 27, 2020
If the Kings want Olofsson, maybe something like this would interest both teams...

To Los Angeles: 2022 2nd, Olofsson

To Buffalo: 2022 1st, Vilardi

Kings get an upgrade on the wing

Sabres get another 2022 1st, plus a young forward with some upside in Vilardi who may benefit from a change of scenery

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
If the Kings want Olofsson, maybe something like this would interest both teams...

To Los Angeles: 2022 2nd, Olofsson

To Buffalo: 2022 1st, Vilardi

Kings get an upgrade on the wing

Sabres get another 2022 1st, plus a young forward with some upside in Vilardi who may benefit from a change of scenery

Absolutely no damn way, we're trading a pick. We'll take back Arvidsson who hasn't looked amazing, but no way we're tossing in picks.

Perennial

Jun 27, 2020
Absolutely no damn way, we're trading a pick. We'll take back Arvidsson who hasn't looked amazing, but no way we're tossing in picks.

The Sabres are trading a 2nd rd pick, but getting a 1st rd pick...

You know which order the draft goes in, right?

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Unless he refuses to re-sign I think Buffalo would be better off keeping him.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Unless he refuses to re-sign I think Buffalo would be better off keeping him.

he’s and RFA this summer, 1 yr from UFA

buffalo likely offers him a 4-5 yr contract.

if he doesn’t want to sign long term, they will trade him and the price would be a 1st+

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
That's the thing does he want to stay on a rebuilding team?

He's best friends with Rasmus Asplund and close with Dahlin and the team signed his brother Jesper to an AHL deal prior to the season being shut down due to COVID. Granato has good things to say about him. Who knows though - but at the moment some of the tangential stuff seems like it is in the team's favor for off-ice and personality.

GeGGoSBG

Apr 10, 2018
I do. People are butchering the Swedish names all the time. It’s annoying and disrespectful.

WandersonRegistered User
Tom Khünhackl has signed with Skellefteå in Sweden​

WandersonRegistered User
Well, the Isles has to resign Beauviller, Pelech and Sorokin before they can think about adding Suter

WandersonRegistered User
Maybe 3,5x3 for Sorokin? Same deal as Dreidger? Let’s wait and see =​

dasaybz

da saybz
Aug 2, 2005
Olofsson is probably the best player on the team right now. I'd be really surprised if he isn't part of their long term plans.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
That's the thing does he want to stay on a rebuilding team?

Buffalo has been better than their expectations and they have a little congregation of Swedes. I wouldn't be surprised if he enjoys his situation considering he gets top line minutes and is the triggerman on the top PP.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Yup. If anyone moves it moves it will be butcher ,or Miller. Get some low picks and that's that. Victor is turning the corner. This year is all bout the youngin's . We're not trading any of them. Unless some team wants to o package a young goalie to us in a deal for someone -- which probably won't happen.
I don't see much action from us at the TDL. This year is a devolpment year. No sense in trading any of the non veteran players.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: Dirty Dog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad