GDT: Very important preseason game in Tampa

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
The game wasn't much to talk about, and none of the players really stood out either. Tampa controlled the puck for much of the game and pressured our guys throughout the night, so outside of getting the win (for whatever that's worth), there wasn't much positive looks out there.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Yeah, almost nobody stood out. The PK looked pretty good. FUS made a couple of those subtle correct plays you'd expect from him, but nothing spectacular. Honka had the good play on the goal and a couple of defensive miscues. We didn't get much in the way of PP time and most of it was with the vets in the lineup with the kids getting some later second PP time if I recall correctly. Kochetkov looked pretty good and made a couple of really solid saves along with some normal scambly, chaotic stuff from him. Mostly, normal early preseason shit.

Reactions: Tryamw

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I was glad I was able to get it work with my VPN, but I know sometimes that doesn't work and not everyone has one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad