GDT: Very important preseason game in Tampa

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
I didn't get to watch. Sounds like some of the prospect D were the standouts. Were any of FUS, Nadaeu, or Blake notable?
Granted I only moderately paid attention half the time because it really was a boring and disjointed game, but I don't think there were even many standout plays much less players. Hell we only had like 10 shots heading into the 3rd? Honka's goal move was pretty impressive, but I don't think he'll get many opportunities like that. FUS did have a few nice plays if I recall, he maybe has some Aho-lite qualities with the way he reads the game, but he also got plastered a couple times due to his size (and checks-from-behind not getting called)

It definitely wasn't his fault, there was a lot of traffic out front screening him, our d-men couldn't move them.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
I didn't get to watch. Sounds like some of the prospect D were the standouts. Were any of FUS, Nadaeu, or Blake notable?
I didn’t watch, but Blake and FUS played less than about anyone else. Nadeau played a lot more but none of them got a shot on net, Blake had an assist.

Only thing I glean from that is we wanted to see a lot of Nadeau compared to the other two or he was only one of the three getting special teams?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad