Seravalli: Vegas and Buffalo working on framework of Eichel trade

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Tomala

Jan 24, 2017
Good for VGK no matter how trade looks like. VGK would have never won a SC without elite offensive player and they don't have one on the roster. With Eichel on, they have a chance.

Fire Treliving

Jan 11, 2014
This doesn't make sense, there isn't anything really new in this tweet. Isn't every trade offer / suggestion/negotiation or whatever you want to call it, work on the framework of the trade?

Reactions: Snippit

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
You guys are better off for it. Meatballs has you lot playing actual hockey for the first time in years and guys actually look like they're having fun. That core had to go. Y'all are on the way back up. You don't need Eichel anymore
I agree with that, completely. He’s not to the level of addition by subtraction the way the Risto trade was, but the team plays better and more like a unit with him absent. Maybe it’s the effect of not having a superstar to carry the load or maybe it’s his attitude, or some combination of both, but I’ve watched every minute of every game and the hockey is much, much better this year.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Feel terrible for Reilly Smith. No NTC on the last year of his contract, he's gonna go the other way to bufalow

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
All I do is trade, trade, trade no matter what (What)
Got ticket sales on my mind, I can never get enough ('Nough)
And every time I call up other GMs
Insider tweets go up
And they say where? (There), and they say where? (Yeah)
Where you gettin the cap there?? Up, down, up, down, up, down
'Cause all I do is trade (Trade), trade (Trade), trade
And if you not buying tickets, then we don't really care

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I agree with that, completely. He’s not to the level of addition by subtraction the way the Risto trade was, but the team plays better and more like a unit with him absent. Maybe it’s the effect of not having a superstar to carry the load or maybe it’s his attitude, or some combination of both, but I’ve watched every minute of every game and the hockey is much, much better this year.

I am terrible at speculation (take it for what it's worth) but it is a real thing to "not want to lose" so bad you lose due to overthinking, bad habits etc. Eichel's affect and personality he DOES show screams this to me. I actually respected the hell out of him for always being so vocal about his team getting better but he's never struck me as a guy who understands to not take everything so seriously. You're losing? Surprise. You say "big deal" and push guys harder in practice. Next game when you're down again you talk about the work you're putting in, appeal to pride and guys will rally. Jack probably kicked trash cans and screamed "It's f***ing embarrassing!"

Reactions: byrath and Reddawg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad