Post-Game Talk: Vancouver Millionaires vs. Detroit Winged Wheelers - We Still Suck

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Bender*

If not changes are made this week, Mike Gillis will be hearing it from the media and the fanbase.

This **** has gone on for too damn long since last ****ING JANUARY. The ball is in your god damn court, do something with this team.

You just know Gillis will do media interviews and put on that sourpuss face of his and "chuckle" at all the "chicken littles" out there in the media and fanbase and then proclaim this team as good as the 2011 team.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
AV looks pathetic on the bench. Put him out of his misery.

#FIREAV

Honestly, I think Booth getting injured has rattled this team tonight. This team is done. Kes and Booth are just too injury prone.

Bring up Jensen and see what he can do.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
what kelly just said on HNIC.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

"i just love watching this guy coach this contending team into the ground."

BoHorvatFan

Dec 13, 2009
Vancouver
AV looks pathetic on the bench. Put him out of his misery.

#FIREAV

Honestly, I think Booth getting injured has rattled this team tonight. This team is done.

Well anytime you lose a guy that's given you one empty net goal in 11 games it's pretty freaking hard to overcome it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad