Post-Game Talk: Vancouver Millionaires vs. Detroit Winged Wheelers - We Still Suck

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

jigsaw99

Dec 20, 2010
Agreed.

This is absolutely ridiculous. We are supposedly an elite team and can't score one, ONE ****ING GOAL ON THE POWERPLAY

that's what pisses me off. its not like we are CBJ and don't have elite talent. We have Edler Garrison who have some of the hardest shots in the NHL. you have the ****ing Sedins and you can't pull this **** together? That's just bad coaching.

Proto

Jan 30, 2010
As I said earlier, this isn't surprising. When this team gets a bunch of chances and doesn't score, they mail it in and get blown out. 3-1 goal was bad by Luongo, but the team just gave up. This is the lasting legacy of AV's tenure, in my opinion. Just a team that's elite but gives up when it faces adversity,

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
Why are the Canucks way down by the blueline on a god damn 5 on 3? So much space between the players; how do you expect to score when your pass can be easily interrupted?

remember back when this PP was good? 5 on 3 was an automatic goal. point men would slowly tighten the box toward the goal until BOOM slap shot by salo. sigh.

Zack Kassian

Feb 19, 2012
Vancouver
omg yes!!!!!!!! we scoredoi md onois mfosd nfdsoifnsd ndfsdjfsodfnspdfnsdfnsdnf ifnsdfsdnf sdfndsinfsjifnsdfm omg ogmgo mogmgomg dfmdsdodoinsdwhat a goal team is so good.

jigsaw99

Dec 20, 2010
We haven't been an elite team for some time now. Our offense has completely dried up and so has the PP with it.

offensive has dried up but the Sedins are still producing and its just dried up on the PP. The large % of our goals used to be on the PP

John Bender*

Luongo looks so bad. He's scrambling around and has no idea what he should be doing out there.

I really wish Gillis would just take whatever the best offer is for him and trade him. Let Schneider run with it.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
If not changes are made this week, Mike Gillis will be hearing it from the media and the fanbase.

This **** has gone on for too damn long since last ****ING JANUARY. The ball is in your god damn court, do something with this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad