Post-Game Talk: Vancouver Millionaires vs. Detroit Winged Wheelers - We Still Suck

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
Seriously. Outside of the Sedins burr and Kes, they have so many average to sub par players

Have you actually seen Ottawa's roster? They don't even have the Sedins, let alone people like Burrows, Higgins, Raymond, Hansen, etc. And their D is laughably bad.

John Bender*

2nd line wing and 3rd line C aren't complementary pieces. It's not Lappy's fault that he's been put there but its a problem none the less.

Whatever dude. If the team can't succeed when Lappy is not going, then we have major issues.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Does Farhan Lalji still post on HF Boards?! I remember he did some threads I believe last summer :laugh:

I wonder if he'll shed some HF Canucks some love on twitter!?

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
The teams signed too many trash D who thinks their something every ****ing game and thinks they give a half assed effort and that is good enough. that is the problem. Starts with Bieksa.

Virtanen2Horvat

BoHorvat53
Nov 29, 2011
Vancouver
Man this team is ****** this year. Good thing that half of out forwards are gone this summer.

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows
???-Kesler-???
Booth-???-Hansen
???-???-Kassian

Tanev only free agent defenseman for regulars.

moneyorder

Aug 17, 2012
I would assume that the coaches do have a pretty large input when it comes to developing plays. The Canucks keep doing the same thing on the Power Play and it's clearly not working. Is it not the coach's job to try to adjust the strategy? Obviously the onus is on the players to get it done, but 0/33 is a pretty clear indicator that they need to try a different approach.

yeah, i get that...but we need some finish here.

Seatoo

Never Stop Poasting
Oct 19, 2012
Okanagan
IMO a PP unit of Sedin-Sedin-Kassian (or Higgins to screen if Kassian is out) out with Bieksa and Garrison

Or

Sestito-Ebbett-Weise
Alberts-Tanev

Just for the **** of it, I mean seriously what's the worst thing that can happen? We lose more games or the PP drought goes on for longer? ***** please. Fire AV and promote Arneil, I'd rather lose with another coach than this one.

AV and Gillis should be ashamed I hope Aquaman rips them a new ***hole with words alone.

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Have you actually seen Ottawa's roster? They don't even have the Sedins, let alone people like Burrows, Higgins, Raymond, Hansen, etc. And their D is laughably bad.

Sure, they don't have Sedins. But I was speaking about their depth not their stars. Which they have little of.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Seriously. Outside of the Sedins burr and Kes, they have so many average to sub par players

[mod cleanup] Their depth players without a doubt are not better than those of the Canucks. The direction is different.

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
I'm actually quite surprised that anyone can't see that this is a very poorly coached team at the moment.

There is something wrong. All these other teams being mentioned play with energy and life. The Canucks have none of that. To me that points to the coaches.

Virtanen2Horvat

BoHorvat53
Nov 29, 2011
Vancouver
Let me put it this way we are gonna get killed if no improvements show and we will probably do better next year. Look more like a Stanley cup team cause we will have new players I hope.

Dado

Have you actually seen Ottawa's roster?

Yeah. Alfredson is Sedin-class. Rest of team is on par with rest of Canucks. Really don't see a big difference in the two rosters

Ours might have a small edge in talent, theirs has an edge in hustle.

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
You clearly don't watch games around the league, nor do you watch OTT closely. Their depth players without a doubt are not better than those of the Canucks. The direction is different.

I watch a TON of hockey. The difference being that it appears these guys the Canucks have are always so overrated and can't get it done when it matters. Dan cleary and Abdelkadet
Owned these guys all night.

moneyorder

Aug 17, 2012
mo doubt this team needs a shakeup....i was at the wild game last Sunday....the energy just wasnt there...and still isn't. Only thing is I feel like this shortened season is buying AV an extra season.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Garrison is a good looking man.

/babethread

uqnqmnb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad