Status
Not open for further replies.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
At least post a different picture. That one's a bit worn out

I believe this is the new go to for the site.

F2A28B77-CBAD-4BDA-81A9-ACBBD6123181.jpeg

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA
Oh god the broadcasters are actually saying that the calls went against the Canucks.

I still can't believe that fans booed Gillis for 30 bad games after 5 division titles and two trades that ended up being huge wins for the team, but can't muster anything more than this for Benning. The apathy is real.

At least there was a little bit of a reaction at the end of the game.
The craziest part is they actually FIRED him for 30 bad games. Yet somehow Benning is still here :help:

Reactions: Indiana and MS

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Oh god the broadcasters are actually saying that the calls went against the Canucks.

I still can't believe that fans booed Gillis for 30 bad games after 5 division titles and two trades that ended up being huge wins for the team, but can't muster anything more than this for Benning. The apathy is real.

At least there was a little bit of a reaction at the end of the game.

The only difference between gillis/torts and travis/benning and why they are still here, is gillis and torts came off as pricks. If benning and travis talked like them to the media, they would have been fired a long time ago. Casual fans and media dont find benning and green abrasive so they get a free pass.

I dont agree with it. But that plays into it sadly.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Having Miller, Pettersson, Boeser, Hughes, Demko, Horvat, Garland, Hoglander and Ekman-Larsson. We shouldn't be nearly this bad. Our special teams is historically bad, but seriously something is up here.

I think the team stuck a fork in it.
It seems like if there’s a way to lose a game,the Canucks will find it.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Having Miller, Pettersson, Boeser, Hughes, Demko, Horvat, Garland, Hoglander and Ekman-Larsson. We shouldn't be nearly this bad. Our special teams is historically bad, but seriously something is up here.

I think the team stuck a fork in it.

They want either Benning or Green gone.
Either one, doesn't matter who.

They want them gone.

Reactions: Indiana
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad