Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
At least post a different picture. That one's a bit worn out
ReliableCheerfulChrysomelid-size_restricted.gif

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
I mean Green continues to put brock and petey together even though it clearly doesn't work. Petey right now can't create. In essence you are putting 2 soft weak forwards on 1 line.

Just a stubborn coach.

Diversification

Jun 21, 2019
Welp. Regression to the mean happened even sooner than I thought it would.

PK is an absolute mess. For appearance sake, I would think that King needs to be reassigned to another duty or something...

Can't fire him because it'll look like a half measure, but they can't just keep doing what they're doing either.

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
This fanbase is so sad. Don’t give a f*** enough about this team to even boo much. The passion the fans put in, is the kind of team that gets built.

Fairweather fanbase
More like they don’t give a ****. Like polarbearcub said, apathy is worse for this franchise. Once the fans don’t care, good luck trying to win them back.

Reactions: mossey3535

VintageBure

Jun 7, 2018
I don’t understand why we can’t change the coach. It’s not like it’s his first year, and change for changes sake can be positive. The players on this team are not bad, why can’t we give them a new system/coach?

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Oh god the broadcasters are actually saying that the calls went against the Canucks.

I still can't believe that fans booed Gillis for 30 bad games after 5 division titles and two trades that ended up being huge wins for the team, but can't muster anything more than this for Benning. The apathy is real.

At least there was a little bit of a reaction at the end of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad