GDT: Vancouver Canucks vs. Colorado Avalanche | Nov 17 | 6:00PM PST | SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

WishfulThinker

Jun 10, 2021
99% of teams in the league would have made changes 4 games ago if they were in this situation.

But for some reason, these guys believe they know better than everyone. Even just simply demoting Pettersson down the roster and putting someone like Garland up eating his minutes would at least have resulted in 'something' other than more of the same.

The guys running this mess are truly awful at their jobs and it's absolutely frustrating that I can't find a job like they have where I can literally set a fire in the office and watch it burn down without any consequence.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
After Colorado's 3rd goal I had to miss the rest of the game. Anything interesting happen? I've heard there were a few chants and singing but nothing substantial.

Reactions: mossey3535

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016

Bunch of god damned cowards.

200w.gif

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
99% of teams in the league would have made changes 4 games ago if they were in this situation.

But for some reason, these guys believe they know better than everyone. Even just simply demoting Pettersson down the roster and putting someone like Garland up eating his minutes would at least have resulted in 'something' other than more of the same.

The guys running this mess are truly awful at their jobs and it's absolutely frustrating that I can't find a job like they have where I can literally set a fire in the office and watch it burn down without any consequence.

99% of teams would have made changes pretty much almost every offseason since 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad