Raptors Discussion: V62 0 Round 2 (Post Season Play Discussion)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I misunderstood. Nonetheless, I don't know what other term to use. It's a conspiracy theory because there's no concrete evidence outside of one sketchy ref who ratted everyone out and continues to. That game about 10 years ago with the Kings vs (I don't remember) is worth rewatching. So blatantly obvious.

I'm no big NBA, and the fixed games is a good reason but now I'm interested in this. A ref ratted them all out?

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
I misunderstood. Nonetheless, I don't know what other term to use. It's a conspiracy theory because there's no concrete evidence outside of one sketchy ref who ratted everyone out and continues to. That game about 10 years ago with the Kings vs (I don't remember) is worth rewatching. So blatantly obvious.
Game 6 vs the Lakers in 2002. There's a whole video series on YouTube about it.

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
cOne thing about Pat is he misses a lot of those put backs. Would rather he swings it back out on a fresh 24.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Would you like to donate $2 to help Dwayne Wade? Then I'll say what I always say "Oh, I did last time." And I'll leave quickly with my head down in shame.

Wade in the wheelchair may be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. Maybe it's because I'm a hockey player like most here but you gotta man up sometimes. I suffered the same injury in football and if I were offered a wheelchair I think I'd prefer seppuku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad