Raptors Discussion: V62 0 Round 2 (Post Season Play Discussion)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
**** the NBA and their crooked refs so much

They're actually the reason I stopped watching the NBA years ago. I used to be such a hardcore fan and I played all the time but the NBA ref's look like the NFL replacement ref's. Honestly, would it be shocking if the fix was in? The NBA wants Miami vs Cleveland as do the American networks. It's not really a conspiracy theory with this league. Notorious for fixing games.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
I don't know why Casey keeps going to Powell. He has not played well in this series. I would go with James Johnson to replace Carroll.

Neil Hamburger

Five Bagger!
Jun 15, 2010
Toronto
They're actually the reason I stopped watching the NBA years ago. I used to be such a hardcore fan and I played all the time but the NBA ref's look like the NFL replacement ref's. Honestly, would it be shocking if the fix was in? The NBA wants Miami vs Cleveland as do the American networks. It's not really a conspiracy theory with this league. Notorious for fixing games.

Well, it is a conspiracy theory.

It's a theory that the refs and league are conspiring to get Miami into the next round...

I hate how conspiracy theory has become code for wild, insane beliefs.

JuanSnow

Mar 5, 2016

If I had to guess I would say it's more likely they're on the take from a few bookies, trying to shave points to make sure someone hits the spread.

But it's possible they're crooked on both fronts (gambling influences and league influences).

Dr.Funk

Jul 2, 2004
We have a C and a PF in the game and they don't have either. Use it to our advantage Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad