Raptors Discussion: V62 0 Round 2 (Post Season Play Discussion)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Well, it is a conspiracy theory.

It's a theory that the refs and league are conspiring to get Miami into the next round...

I hate how conspiracy theory has become code for wild, insane beliefs.

I hate how people can't read. I was making a generalization. Maybe you should do some research, the NBA is known for fixing games. I didn't say this series is fixed, I said it wouldn't be surprising. Have you been watching this series? Sure seems like one team is favored over the other. I appreciate the insults though, try watching the damn games before you accuse me of that crap.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Whoever advances is going in beat and battered, Cleveland is just licking their chops.

Neil Hamburger

Five Bagger!
Jun 15, 2010
Toronto
I hate how people can't read. I was making a generalization. Maybe you should do some research, the NBA is known for fixing games. I didn't say this series is fixed, I said it wouldn't be surprising. Have you been watching this series? Sure seems like one team is favored over the other. I appreciate the insults though, try watching the damn games before you accuse me of that crap.

I wasn't insulting you... I was saying that the term "conspiracy theory" is misused.

It shouldn't mean something crazy, because often times people do conspire to do things untoward (such as the idea the refs and league are conspiring to get Miami to the next round).

I agree, it's entirely possible the refs are against the Raps. I'm aware of the NBA's reffing history.

But, you hate how people can't read.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Tyler ****ing Johnson gets a call but DeRozan who obviously got hit on the forearm doesn't...so ****ing typical. The refs tonight have been embarrassing

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I feel like Dwane Casey whining to the refs the entire game might be a detriment to them getting calls.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
I wasn't insulting you... I was saying that the term "conspiracy theory" is misused.

It shouldn't mean something crazy, because often times people do conspire to do things untoward (such as the idea the refs and league are conspiring).

I agree, it's entirely possible the refs are against the Raps.

I misunderstood. Nonetheless, I don't know what other term to use. It's a conspiracy theory because there's no concrete evidence outside of one sketchy ref who ratted everyone out and continues to. That game about 10 years ago with the Kings vs (I don't remember) is worth rewatching. So blatantly obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad