Raptors Discussion: V62 0 Round 2 (Post Season Play Discussion)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
wtf is going on!!!! man this team just finds different ways to blow games. We gotta stay strong here and play some D. You know Wade is coming back in now.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
I'm no big NBA, and the fixed games is a good reason but now I'm interested in this. A ref ratted them all out?

Tim Donaghy ratted the NBA out. He openly admitted to fixing games. It was and still is a real black eye on the league. David Stern was a greasy commissioner.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
This team loves to choke down the stretch. They could be leading by 45 right now and you know it's going to come down to the final shot.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Tim Donaghy ratted the NBA out. He openly admitted to fixing games. It was and still is a real black eye on the league. David Stern was a greasy commissioner.

I have that YouTube of that 2002 game ready for when this game is over. Just watching these games it's pretty easy to see.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
This team loves to choke down the stretch. They could be leading by 45 right now and you know it's going to come down to the final shot.

The game will be tied, 10 seconds left and Lowry has the ball, he will dribble and then take a deep 3 before the buzzer goes which will miss the basket and the game will go to OT,

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
The game will be tied, 10 seconds left and Lowry has the ball, he will dribble and then take a deep 3 before the buzzer goes which will miss the basket and the game will go to OT,

I'm leaning more towards DeMar getting iso, and then him dribbling into a double and putting up an 18 foot fadeaway air ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad